Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Amazing place!

I couldn’t recommend Roctopus highly enough for a dive experience. I got in touch with them before... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Helen K
County Wexford, Ireland
via mobile
You’ll regret not diving with ROCTO

Wow, took me 5 years to write this review but that alone speaks VOLUMES to how amazing Roctopus... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Christine F

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Koh Tao
from £17.32
from £17.80
from £48.75
from £42.71
3,571 results
All reviews open water these guys diving experience made us feel amazing experience my girlfriend great instructor making sure diving school advanced certification big shout marine life whole team explained everything special thanks feel comfortable fun diving
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2019

I had my first scuba diving experience with Rocotopus and it was really awesome. I did 2 scuba diving courses with Birgit Johve as my Instructor and she is really amazing and supportive. The staff's where warm and welcoming.

Highly recommend Rocotopus 😊

Harish

Date of experience: July 2019
JayRoc83, General Manager at Roctopus Dive, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2019

Hi Harish

Congratulations on completing your OW with Birgit! Thanks for the review and welcome to the sub culture, come back and see us real soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2019

I came to Koh Tao to learn SCUBA Diving and I couldn’t find a better place to go for learning the basics. Roctopus only work with small groups, 2 to 4 people, all instructors are highly skills and knowledgeable about all important aspects, safety, time management, trip organization, marine life... I can’t recommend a better school to learn how to SCUJBA dive.

Date of experience: August 2019

Hi Loic

Congratulations on completing your OW and advanced with Keli! Thanks for the solid review, was great to have you on board, come back and see us real soon for some more awesome diving.

Reviewed 7 August 2019

I did two of my dive courses with John. Excellent teacher and the whole school was awesome to deal with. Highly recommend doing your courses at Roctopus.

Date of experience: December 2018

Hi Kadin

Congratulations on your dives with John! Thanks for the review and the recommendation.

Reviewed 6 August 2019

We did a 4 day beginners diving course. Kelli was amazing... she is so patient and good at what she does! Truly a lovely person and made our experience really memorable and fun. Thank you Kelli

Date of experience: July 2019

Hey there

Well done on completing your OW with Keli! She is great and just loves to teach and pass on her passion, come back and see us real soon for some more awesome diving.

Reviewed 6 August 2019 via mobile

Definitely use Roctopus dive over anyone else! They are highly qualified, super friendly and care for the environment!! Would 10/10 reccomend!

Roctopus Dive was recommended to me by a friend who had visited the previous year. We checked it out online and booked the 10 dive package - the team were really friendly and responsive over email and when we arrived in Koh Tao we went down the the dive shop to check in.

We hadn’t dived in a while so we also booked a refresher course and after chatting with the staff, we decided to actually do our advanced course whilst we were there as the range of dive locations was incredible and the price was really competitive.

Our refresher course included two dives and was exactly what we needed, we ended up being really lucky as we had two instructors- one was finishing her training and was being assessed and so it was 1:1 staff to student ratio! It was really helpful to refresh the hand signals, safety checks and general dive admin.

John ran our advanced course and was fantastic. He was super experienced and taught us with patience and a lot of humour. Everyone said we got the best tutor! We did some classroom work but mostly additional skills and practical stuff in the water and we definitely learned more as a result of his enthusiasm for diving and his love of teaching. There were three on the course so loads of opportunities to ask questions and you always felt safe and looked after. We also got the opportunity to do a night dive which really was incredible.

All of the instructors chatted to you on the boat - you always felt looked after and like it wasn’t just their job to speak to you!

I have recommended Roctopus to other visitors to Koh Tao and definitely think they are the best around!!

Date of experience: October 2018