Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Fantastic Place to learn

My first expierence diving and I couldn’t be more happy. Welcoming, informative and good fun... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Oscar B
Best dive shop in Koh Tao

I had a great time completing my open water 20. The shop makes sure your class has no more than 3... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
rionas1616

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Koh Tao
from £17.14
from £17.61
from £48.24
from £42.27
3,573 results
All reviews open water these guys diving experience made us feel amazing experience my girlfriend great instructor making sure diving school advanced certification big shout marine life whole team explained everything special thanks feel comfortable fun diving
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2019

I commend Roctopus for a consistently upbeat and friendly environment. For the open water course as well as the advanced, I felt like part of a dive family. I felt incredibly safe and heard on each dive experience and the instructors, Fish and Birgit, had patience like no other.

I would ten out of ten recommend this to literally anyone and everyone.

Thanks Roctopus! See you again soon :)

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 10 August 2019

We went as a couple. I had already dived once before in Mexico and this felt significantly better organised. Me and my partner both really enjoyed the experience. Our instructor, Vicky, was a great teacher and very supportive and we were both made to feel safe in the water. We were able to see a good selection of fish, as well as other aquatic humans.

Reviewed 9 August 2019 via mobile

I went with my 11 year old son on a try dive in Koh Tao. Eric was our instructor for the day, and took us out separately. I almost gave up during the skills training, but Eric convinced me to try it a bit longer. I’m glad a stuck it out, because the actual dive was amazing. The water was so clear and we saw so many fish, including a spotted ray. Eric guided us and used hand signals to identify the different types of fish. He also watched our air supply and controlled our depth so that we didn’t need to worry about anything.

My son and I both chose to do the second dive. The second one was even more enjoyable, without the initial anxiety, and we were able to go deeper - down to 12 meters.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 9 August 2019 via mobile

I did my open water certification at Roctopus with Erik. Great experience, a lot of fun and friendly staff.

I highly recommend Roctopus and will visit the sister shop in Lembongan next week.

Reviewed 8 August 2019

We came to Koh Tao having never dived before but wanting to give it a go. After some great recommendations from friends we went into the Roctopus shop to ask a million questions before we committed to our Open water course. From start to finish with our time at Roctopus every member of staff were really friendly and happy to answer any questions or give any advice we needed. We were lucky enough to have Beth as our instructor who was amazing and so patient with all of us! I was very nervous for the first time but Beth was so calming and understanding but didnt let me give up. We just wanted to thank everyone at Roctopus for being so calm and fun! We have left Koh Tao so excited and confident to get back into the water for our next dive and will definitely be back to do our advanced courses soon! Thanks everyone :) #teambeth