Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Amazing place!

I couldn’t recommend Roctopus highly enough for a dive experience. I got in touch with them before... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Helen K
County Wexford, Ireland
via mobile
You’ll regret not diving with ROCTO

Wow, took me 5 years to write this review but that alone speaks VOLUMES to how amazing Roctopus... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Christine F

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Koh Tao
from £17.32
from £17.80
from £48.75
from £42.71
3,572 results
All reviews open water these guys diving experience made us feel amazing experience my girlfriend great instructor making sure diving school advanced certification big shout marine life whole team explained everything special thanks feel comfortable fun diving
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

Roctopus diving was fab! I unfortunately have health problems so opted for snorkelling but the team were super nice and supportive Rachel was lovely setting it all up for us. My friend went on the dive, she loved it, she had an amazing experience.

Must do in Koh Tao!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 11 August 2019

We were on the island for a week and did our OW20 with Lewis and had the best time. Lewis was super fun and professional. He explained every step very well, was patient and made sure we knew what we were doing. We were all first time divers and I could not have hoped for a better teacher. We had an amazing time under water and felt super safe and protected. Thanks Lewis and Roctopus!

Reviewed 10 August 2019

I commend Roctopus for a consistently upbeat and friendly environment. For the open water course as well as the advanced, I felt like part of a dive family. I felt incredibly safe and heard on each dive experience and the instructors, Fish and Birgit, had patience like no other.

I would ten out of ten recommend this to literally anyone and everyone.

Thanks Roctopus! See you again soon :)

Reviewed 10 August 2019

We went as a couple. I had already dived once before in Mexico and this felt significantly better organised. Me and my partner both really enjoyed the experience. Our instructor, Vicky, was a great teacher and very supportive and we were both made to feel safe in the water. We were able to see a good selection of fish, as well as other aquatic humans.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 9 August 2019 via mobile

I went with my 11 year old son on a try dive in Koh Tao. Eric was our instructor for the day, and took us out separately. I almost gave up during the skills training, but Eric convinced me to try it a bit longer. I’m glad a stuck it out, because the actual dive was amazing. The water was so clear and we saw so many fish, including a spotted ray. Eric guided us and used hand signals to identify the different types of fish. He also watched our air supply and controlled our depth so that we didn’t need to worry about anything.

My son and I both chose to do the second dive. The second one was even more enjoyable, without the initial anxiety, and we were able to go deeper - down to 12 meters.