Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Amazing place!

I couldn’t recommend Roctopus highly enough for a dive experience. I got in touch with them before... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Helen K
County Wexford, Ireland
via mobile
You’ll regret not diving with ROCTO

Wow, took me 5 years to write this review but that alone speaks VOLUMES to how amazing Roctopus... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Christine F

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Koh Tao
from £17.32
from £17.80
from £48.75
from £42.71
3,571 results
All reviews open water these guys diving experience made us feel amazing experience my girlfriend great instructor making sure diving school advanced certification big shout marine life whole team explained everything special thanks feel comfortable fun diving
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2019

Rocktopus diving school was amazing. My friends and I recently completed a fun dive on our trip to Koh Tao. We first met with Fiona who I knew from home and she was amazing!!!! She immediately helped us to choose what dive would suit us and put us at our ease about any queries we may have had.

We did our dive with Erik and Lewis who were extremely friendly and professional and explained everything to us step by step so as we felt extremely comfortable the whole time. The dive was amazing, I loved it!!!! Would thoroughly recommend Rocktopus!!

Reviewed 13 August 2019

Don’t do your training anywhere else! I just finished my open water with Fiona and it was amazing. She is a fantastic teacher, the perfect mix of competant, professional, fun, and passionate. She not only made me feel confident diving for the first time but also her love of everything underwater is contagious and I can’t wait to go back and do my advanced course with her and hopefully see some octopus. I did some fun dives after the course which were wonderful too, all the staff here are professionals and I wish I enjoyed my job as much as they all do.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

Roctopus diving was fab! I unfortunately have health problems so opted for snorkelling but the team were super nice and supportive Rachel was lovely setting it all up for us. My friend went on the dive, she loved it, she had an amazing experience.

Must do in Koh Tao!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 11 August 2019

We were on the island for a week and did our OW20 with Lewis and had the best time. Lewis was super fun and professional. He explained every step very well, was patient and made sure we knew what we were doing. We were all first time divers and I could not have hoped for a better teacher. We had an amazing time under water and felt super safe and protected. Thanks Lewis and Roctopus!

Reviewed 10 August 2019

I commend Roctopus for a consistently upbeat and friendly environment. For the open water course as well as the advanced, I felt like part of a dive family. I felt incredibly safe and heard on each dive experience and the instructors, Fish and Birgit, had patience like no other.

I would ten out of ten recommend this to literally anyone and everyone.

Thanks Roctopus! See you again soon :)