Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Amazing place!

I couldn’t recommend Roctopus highly enough for a dive experience. I got in touch with them before... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Helen K
County Wexford, Ireland
via mobile
You’ll regret not diving with ROCTO

Wow, took me 5 years to write this review but that alone speaks VOLUMES to how amazing Roctopus... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Christine F

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Koh Tao
from £17.32
from £17.80
from £48.75
from £42.71
3,572 results
All reviews open water these guys diving experience made us feel amazing experience my girlfriend great instructor making sure diving school advanced certification big shout marine life whole team explained everything special thanks feel comfortable fun diving
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2019

I completed my Open Water dive course with Roctopus this summer and it was absolutely amazing! Everyone on their staff makes you feel so comfortable and like you are part of the team. The immediate feeling of community at Roctopus is tough to beat. My instructor, Fiona McGill, was the absolute best and was so excited to share her passion with us newbies. She was professional, highly experienced, patient, and such a joy to learn from. This was my first time diving and she walked me through everything I needed to know, and more. I highly recommend Roctopus if you're looking to dive at Koh Tao!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 13 August 2019

I'm only writing this review so I don't have to give Tiago 42 chocolates. But seriously, thank you for the lessons Tiago, we had a great time!

1  Thank LDF128
Reviewed 13 August 2019

I chose Roctopus diving getting various recommendations for them and I was not disappointed.
While the prices on the island are all the same, the quality between the schools seems to vary. This school has convinced in every aspect: training in a private pool, small groups of 4 students and 2(!!) Instructors. There were also groups of two with a single instructor. Surely not a standard around diving schools in Koh Tao as far as I heard.
All the employees were fun and easy going and most importantly competent in their field. I felt safe the entire time even though it was my first time diving. Will definitely visit them again if I come back to Koh Tao (or Indonesia, where they have a second shop!)
Special thanks to instructors Gary and Hetta!

Reviewed 13 August 2019

Rocktopus diving school was amazing. My friends and I recently completed a fun dive on our trip to Koh Tao. We first met with Fiona who I knew from home and she was amazing!!!! She immediately helped us to choose what dive would suit us and put us at our ease about any queries we may have had.

We did our dive with Erik and Lewis who were extremely friendly and professional and explained everything to us step by step so as we felt extremely comfortable the whole time. The dive was amazing, I loved it!!!! Would thoroughly recommend Rocktopus!!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 13 August 2019

Don’t do your training anywhere else! I just finished my open water with Fiona and it was amazing. She is a fantastic teacher, the perfect mix of competant, professional, fun, and passionate. She not only made me feel confident diving for the first time but also her love of everything underwater is contagious and I can’t wait to go back and do my advanced course with her and hopefully see some octopus. I did some fun dives after the course which were wonderful too, all the staff here are professionals and I wish I enjoyed my job as much as they all do.