Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Fantastic Place to learn

My first expierence diving and I couldn’t be more happy. Welcoming, informative and good fun... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Oscar B
Best dive shop in Koh Tao

I had a great time completing my open water 20. The shop makes sure your class has no more than 3... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
rionas1616

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Koh Tao
from £17.14
from £17.61
from £48.24
from £42.27
3,573 results
All reviews open water these guys diving experience made us feel amazing experience my girlfriend great instructor making sure diving school advanced certification big shout marine life whole team explained everything special thanks feel comfortable fun diving
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2019

#Frankie thanks so much for teaching us to dive!! Myself and my daughter (14) had a wonderful time. Highly recommend the dive school, all staff were very friendly but Frankie was the best! Very patient with us (me mainly) we felt very safe and secure at all times. Diolch yn fawr (thanks very much) 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1  Thank emmapoppy83
Reviewed 14 August 2019

I wasn’t planning on diving on Koh Tao but I am so glad I did (with roctopus especially!). From the moment I walked into the shop to sign up for a course, I was immediately greeted by so many friendly people. I was able to sign up and start my course on the same day which was so convenient. My dive group was 2 instructors and 4 students. Gary and Hetta were absolutely amazing instructors. They were very experienced and taught us all we needed to know to stay safe while diving, but also became great friends by the end of the four days. Diving with roctopus was the best thing I did in my month traveling in Thailand and I’d recommend it to anyone!

1  Thank julialu415
Reviewed 13 August 2019

I completed my Open Water dive course with Roctopus this summer and it was absolutely amazing! Everyone on their staff makes you feel so comfortable and like you are part of the team. The immediate feeling of community at Roctopus is tough to beat. My instructor, Fiona McGill, was the absolute best and was so excited to share her passion with us newbies. She was professional, highly experienced, patient, and such a joy to learn from. This was my first time diving and she walked me through everything I needed to know, and more. I highly recommend Roctopus if you're looking to dive at Koh Tao!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 13 August 2019

I'm only writing this review so I don't have to give Tiago 42 chocolates. But seriously, thank you for the lessons Tiago, we had a great time!

1  Thank LDF128
Reviewed 13 August 2019

I chose Roctopus diving getting various recommendations for them and I was not disappointed.
While the prices on the island are all the same, the quality between the schools seems to vary. This school has convinced in every aspect: training in a private pool, small groups of 4 students and 2(!!) Instructors. There were also groups of two with a single instructor. Surely not a standard around diving schools in Koh Tao as far as I heard.
All the employees were fun and easy going and most importantly competent in their field. I felt safe the entire time even though it was my first time diving. Will definitely visit them again if I come back to Koh Tao (or Indonesia, where they have a second shop!)
Special thanks to instructors Gary and Hetta!