Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Fantastic Place to learn

My first expierence diving and I couldn’t be more happy. Welcoming, informative and good fun... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Oscar B
Best dive shop in Koh Tao

I had a great time completing my open water 20. The shop makes sure your class has no more than 3... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
rionas1616

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Koh Tao
from £17.14
from £17.61
from £48.24
from £42.27
3,573 results
All reviews open water these guys diving experience made us feel amazing experience my girlfriend great instructor making sure diving school advanced certification big shout marine life whole team explained everything special thanks feel comfortable fun diving
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

I have a pent the past 2 days on the adventure 30 course with Rocktopus dive instructor Fiona and had an absolutely incredible time. The shop is a lovely place to hang around and the dive sights are beautiful with lots of colourful and peculiar wildlife to see. The staff are very knowledgable and are careful to look after the marine life through their eco program. Furthermore they offer good local advice as well if you want ideas for the rest of your stay in Ko Tao. The shop is fairly busy but with lots of staff on hand to answer any questions swiftly.

Throughout the course you are with the same instructor with varying group sizes - I was lucky enough to have Fiona all to my self! This resulted in an intense course and lots of slight tweaks to my technique, allowing me to quickly improve. Thanks a lot to Fiona for going the extra mile, especially when it concerned getting biscuits from the back of the boat (even if they were slightly soggy on arrival)

Reviewed 14 August 2019

#Frankie thanks so much for teaching us to dive!! Myself and my daughter (14) had a wonderful time. Highly recommend the dive school, all staff were very friendly but Frankie was the best! Very patient with us (me mainly) we felt very safe and secure at all times. Diolch yn fawr (thanks very much) 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1  Thank emmapoppy83
Reviewed 14 August 2019

I wasn’t planning on diving on Koh Tao but I am so glad I did (with roctopus especially!). From the moment I walked into the shop to sign up for a course, I was immediately greeted by so many friendly people. I was able to sign up and start my course on the same day which was so convenient. My dive group was 2 instructors and 4 students. Gary and Hetta were absolutely amazing instructors. They were very experienced and taught us all we needed to know to stay safe while diving, but also became great friends by the end of the four days. Diving with roctopus was the best thing I did in my month traveling in Thailand and I’d recommend it to anyone!

1  Thank julialu415
Reviewed 13 August 2019

I completed my Open Water dive course with Roctopus this summer and it was absolutely amazing! Everyone on their staff makes you feel so comfortable and like you are part of the team. The immediate feeling of community at Roctopus is tough to beat. My instructor, Fiona McGill, was the absolute best and was so excited to share her passion with us newbies. She was professional, highly experienced, patient, and such a joy to learn from. This was my first time diving and she walked me through everything I needed to know, and more. I highly recommend Roctopus if you're looking to dive at Koh Tao!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 13 August 2019

I'm only writing this review so I don't have to give Tiago 42 chocolates. But seriously, thank you for the lessons Tiago, we had a great time!

1  Thank LDF128