“Great personal school!”
Review of New Way Diving

New Way Diving
Ranked #10 of 96 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the pristine island of Koh Tao, is a small to medium sized dive center known for its family feel and personal touch. Do you want to be the first diver in the water? Then come and dive with us! Our boats are the first to leave the island early in the morning in order to have the premier dive sites to ourselves.
Assen, The Netherlands
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great personal school!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I picked New Way Diving for my PADI open water because i read online that the classes are small and the instructors are very personal. The moment i arrived on the island someone was there to pick me up. The people at the office were very nice and gave useful and clear information about the course. My instructors Phil and Manolo were the best! They were very professional and a lot of fun! The area around Ko Tao is great for diving so you are learning in an amazing place.

• Hebrew first
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“If you going to dive - Dive here!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Went to Koh Tao with my partner for him to take his PADI. I have been many times in Koh Tao and did a lot of research before signing up with a school. New Way diving is a small and very friendly diving school. All of the people are really nice, from the people in the shop, the instructors and the boat staff/captain. They have very small groups, no more than 4 people per instructor which makes it very good for learning. I did my Scuba review and we were only 2 so had time for fun dives as well. We went to Sail Rock in the end of the week and it was one of my best dives ever! Never felt so confident and under control before. I had the luxury of being on a private dive with just me and the instructor. New Way diving, because they are small they can tailor needs better for their customers in comparison to bigger diving schools/bigger schools. All the instructors are very passionate about what they do and they constantly continue to improve and learning, a good sign. They make you feel like one in the family. Highly recommended! Will definitely go back for my advanced here in a few months time.

Visited June 2014
Barrie, Canada
“Another day at new way!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to koh tao to get our diving certification. There are over 60 diving schools to choose from, all very reputable. It's hard to find a factor that distinguishes one diving school from another, but new way has done it. All the diving schools go to the same sites, but new way is always the first one at the best sites.

The Instructors are very personable and teach in many languages. Everyone there is very involved in diving and willing to share their experiences without making you feel like they're better than you. The staff there is genuinely interested in you and it's very easy to form relationships with everyone in the shop.

Everyone gets together at beer o'clock for some drinks and to watch the dive videos of those who have been certified that day.

We did our dive certification and then followed with a deep dive the following day because we couldn't get enough.

I'm sure there are lots of other really good schools but we would highly recommend new way!

Visited June 2014
“Wow!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I was recommended to New Way by a friend back in England. I did my Open Water course & my friend did a tune-up. As soon as we arrived at the centre we were greeted by Annes beaming smile & made to feel really welcome. Everyone there is really friendly. Tom (our instructor) was fantastic - So cool & calm & really lovely. The 4 of us in the group all passed our exam & had a great few days learning & diving. Would (& have) recommended to everyone. Thanks guys! :)

Wrabness
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The Only Way!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Was recommended to use New Way to do O/W course.
From my first e-mail to the final dive the whole team could not have been more helpful, friendly and professional, while still being great fun.
Special thanks to Erik our instructor and to Henrik.
The whole experience was amazing, I loved it all, my wife was nervous and took some persuading to finish the course.
I tried, Erik tried but Henrik took the prize and reasoned with her. No pressure but a great help, she has since dived in the Perhentians.
I would defiantly recommend this team to any new or experienced divers.
Thanks guys!