Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$56
Hotels.comUS$56
PricelineUS$37
TravelocityUS$56
CheapTicketsUS$56
eDreamsUS$34
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2013

I first stayed at In Touch 5 years ago, I have returned at least once every year since. It is the most relaxing place to be and in my opinion beats anywhere I've been in Europe and around Asia. Yes the rooms have their downfalls but for those prices who can complain.. You get to make it your home away from home and the longer you get to stay, the more it does feel like home.
The guys in the restaurant speak little english but are absolutely charming and Au the owner is always welcoming with open arms. The food at In Touch is so tasty it is hard to beat and the location could not be better... You get the most quiet strip of Sairee Beach and I believe it to also be the most beautiful part of the beach.. You are close enough to walk everywhere but far enough away that you don't have to hear drunk people at all hours of the night..
In Touch is really heaven on earth and if you are a relaxed person looking for a chilled place to stay- this is it! I could not speak more highly of this place and cannot wait to come back in August and spend 16 days lounging on the deck with a book!

Room tip: If you can afford it the resort rooms are really nice.. the shower is crap but they are much cleaner and less bugs than in the bungalows.. That said I did spend a lot of time in a fanned bungalow when that was all I could afford and still loved it!
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Adelleloveskohtao
Reviewed 22 January 2013

We stayed in a standard concrete bungalow with a fan for two weeks. Bungalow was clean and nice. Safety deposit box and mosquito net were a big plus. Hot shower and western toilet. Location worked for us perfectly since Koh Tao Divers are right next to In Touch. Also it's located at the quiet end of Sairee beach. Food at restaurant was always good and tasty. Service was always friendly and helpful. Restaurant has a nice deck were you can relax on pillows and enjoy the beautiful view. WiFi is available at the restaurant. I'll definitely visit again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Just got back from Thailand, travelled to a few places (Bangkok, Phuket, Phi-Phi etc..) and 'In Touch' was my favourite hotel and restaurant of the whole trip.

The room was spacious & clean. It had a hot shower so don't know why people are saying it doesn't?

As for the restaurant, we ate here very day, day and night for the 4 days we were on Koh Tao. The food was lovely, I particularly reccomend the Pad Thai, and the ambience was perfect. Away from the hustle an bustle, you can enjoy a nice relaxing meal/drinks on the beach front with amazing service.

It's a 5 minute walk from the main bars of Sairee and safe to walk about at any time.

The only downside for me was that the beaches on Koh Tao were not as nice as expected. We had to get a taxi boat over to Nangyuan as we are both beach lovers. To be fair, the taxi boat took 5 minutes and took us to the nicest beach we've ever been to do was worth it. It is very much a divers island.

All in all a very nice place.

Ps. the lady on reception (who I think is the owner?) was very helpful and allowed us to check in later than 6pm as we arrived late, she did appreciate that we let her know in advance so bare that in mind...

1  Thank WoodyWalnut
Reviewed 7 January 2013 via mobile

We stayed 5 nights in a superior concrete bungalow, which was nice, clean and spacious. The staff was friendly and helpful.
The restaurant is great, love the food and the deck where you can relax on nice pillows! I really recommend in touch and would definitely go back there on a next visit to beautiful Koh Tao!

1  Thank nien85
Reviewed 1 January 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the standard studio room.

Advantages: polite and attentive staff, clean, large sized rooms with small balcony and day bed, separate shower to toilet, hot water, good restaurant, short walk to the centre on town and reasonably priced for the standard.

Disadvantages: there was a smell from the bathroom on day one but after we told them this problem was fixed. The shower pressure was weak.

We have no hesitation in going back to this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2012