“Great juice bar”

Ranked #41 of 190 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Small outdoors health food cafe offering green, veggie and fruit juices, smoothies, health food, super foods, homemade snacks and raw chocolates, retail products, protein bars and shakes, juice detoxes, Reiki, and health coaching.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great juice bar”
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

This little smoothie bar was located right opposite our hotel so we decided to try it out. It's absolutely tiny so we would've missed it otherwise! Greeted by a man named Patrick, I'm not really the healthy type so he was more than happy to take us through the menu selection and suggest some of the juices and snacks that would be good for us. My juice I chose was lovely and I decided on a peanut butter bar which was home made and gorgeous! Hope this place does well!

• Visited September 2013
Rice_paddy7474, Owner at Living Juices, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Dear Laura G. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review here on TA. It was a pleasure helping you choose the right drinks and snacks. We hope you will enjoy the rest of your travels and may see you back again one day.

• Korean first
Koh Tao, Thailand
“Makes you feel great”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I love this place in the morning or after the gym , gives you a feeling of wellbeing, really nice staff and owner.

Visited September 2013
Dear JamesPeters89, thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. It is with pleasure that we are serving you your daily MrRipped after your workout at Koh Tao CrossFit. See you soon again.
Halifax Region, Canada
“The way to kick start your day!”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I became a regular at Living Juices a few months ago. As a Koh Tao local living a very busy and often stressful lifestyle, I often found it difficult to maintain a healthy, well balanced diet- never mind squeeze in a decent breakfast. I needed something to give me the extra boost to power through my days.
Funnily enough, I drove past the Living Juices bungalow every day for ages before finally stopping in. I had no idea the variety of superfoods (wheatgrass, chlorella, rice bran solubles, spirulina, whey protein, chia seeds, goji berries, etc, and the list keeps growing!) and combinations of the RIGHT fruits and vegetables that are consistently in stock. I wound up doing the 3-day juice/smoothie detox after a few months, and seriously, I've never felt better. I wake up earlier in the morning, I don't get the 'afternoon dip' and feel like if I don't take a nap I'll collapse, and rarely do I experience cravings for the junk food that I used to put in my body that ultimately was slowing me down.
The staff are all awesome- I call in every morning, place my order, and it's ready in the refrigerator waiting for me on my way by before I start my working day- very convenient. The prices are worth every penny- try juicing 1kg+ fresh fruit/veg yourself every day and then tell me it's not way better to have Living Juices do it for you!
A+ to Patrick and his team- highly, highly recommended.

• Visited September 2013
Dear Krista De Coste, thank you so much for your awesome review. I am delighted to see you are enjoying our juices, smoothies, detoxes, superfoods and service so much. We are happy to have you as a regular every day and will continue to do our utmost to provide you with all the healthy goodies you need.
Melbourne, Australia
“Healthy holiday”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I was super pleased to find this juice bar online before our trip to Koh Tao. I was keen to continue my green smoothies whilst on holiday and Living Juices was the perfect place to do so.

The juices and smoothies are tasty, fresh and super healthy!

Visited August 2013
Dear nicole-enjoys, thank you for your amazing review! We are happy we could help you to continue drinking green juices even when far away from home. We hope to see you back at LJ again one day.
Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent Juices”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I had seen this on TA but nearly missed it even though it was nearly right were I stayed. So happy I found it as it was truly tasty treats !!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lim L
Dear Lim L, thank you for visiting Living Juices and for taking the time to give us a fabulous rating. We hope you will be enjoying the rest of your travels.