“The best fruit salad by far!”
Review of Living Juices

Living Juices
Ranked #40 of 191 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Small outdoors health food cafe offering green, veggie and fruit juices, smoothies, health food, super foods, homemade snacks and raw chocolates, retail products, protein bars and shakes, juice detoxes, Reiki, and health coaching.
Hampshire, United Kingdom
“The best fruit salad by far!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

The juices and smoothies are great and very healthy, however quite expensive compared to the juices on the street! The staff are lovely and everything is fresh. The fruit salad is worth every penny and is such a wonderful way to start the day. It all takes a while to prepare so don't go if you're in a rush but it is well worth the wait!

• Visited March 2014

• Korean first
Trollhattan, Sweden
“Raw,healthy,organic-Living juices”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Was soooo happy when I found this place-with green smoothies and healthy snacks and lovely banana bread with different heavenly spreads to have with it. I also did the 3days detox with green juices which was excellent and very prof.
We where a bunch of different people who hanged there and you did get new experiences every time. Go there if you're into a healthier way of living.<3

Tua with family /Sweden

• Visited January 2014
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic - a little juice heaven!”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

This place is flat out fantastic! The owner and the staff are all lovely and super friendly! We has two mega juices and several extras (peanut bars, fruit salads - which happen to be the best I've had with loads of seeds and coconut - and almonds) and all of them were lovely. Especially for my vegan sweet toothed boyfriend the peanut butter chocolate shake was like a healthy chocolate bar! Amazing :)

Also if you want it to takeaway bring a bottle or you'll be given a recycled one, not a problem at all they're clean but some people seem to have a problem with it (in my opinion if you're the type of person to drink green juice, you should probably be into recycling!)

Only downsides (and I really do have to be picky to find any!)

1. It's next to the Crossfit gym/bar which isn't a problem (we go to Crossfit so it was actually good for us) but for vegans the smell of cooking bacon isn't exactly appetizing for vegans, but nothing to be done about it!

2. There is only one juicer and it's a slow one (to extract enzymes properly and live) but it does mean if there is a lot of people you can be in for a wait - but it's totally worth it to have the healthiest juice possible and we were warned of this when we ordered.

3. It's a little on the expensive side, but the ingredients are great and specialist and if you sit and watch the ingredients that go in (the sheer amount of veg is amazing) then you'll see you're getting your money's worth - none of the street 'fruit shakes aka sugar and puree' are anything like these juices.

10/10 will be returning to Koh Tao and will 100% be visiting here!

• Visited January 2014
JanineO22, Owner at Living Juices, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Hi Kat B,

Thank you for your lovely review and suggestions. All points taken well! We looked forward to the next time you visit us!

Living Juices Team
Shawnigan Lake, Canada
“Awesome taste and healthy!!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

Once my daughter introduced me to this place I went there at least once in the morning and often at lunch. 6 days a week for four weeks. I lost 30 lbs and learned so much about healthy eating from the owner Patrick. Not kidding when I say this little juice bar changed my life.

Visited February 2013
Rice_paddy7474, Owner at Living Juices, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Dear Ross E, what a great review thank you so much! It was my pleasure to give you some more information regarding health and am absolutely delighted to hear that you have booked such amazing results. It was my pleasure and the whole team of Living Juices to welcome you on a daily basis. Keep it up.
Kendal, United Kingdom
“Amazing little place!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Great smoothies, juices and snacks. Well worth a visit! The lady was really lovely and helpful with which juices to try. I'd recommend the quinoa bread and humous! Very yumme! I walked past it 3x trying to find it, don't look at the map image on here it's not right. Use the directions. Well worth a visit!

Dear lizziedean, thank you for visiting us and taking the time to leave us a great review. We are a little tucked away but are happy you managed to find us ;-) The quinoa bread and hummus are new on the menu so it is great to read that you enjoyed it.