“The best continental cuisine I have eaten anywhere.”
Review of Taste of Home

Taste of Home
Ranked #10 of 181 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: German, European
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Home style western and european cuisine in a great open air location on Thailand s most wanted island, Koh Tao.
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“The best continental cuisine I have eaten anywhere.”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

OMG! I wish I hadnt stumbled across this place. It was my last night on the island and I decided to try something non-thai. Someone mentioned this place so I decided to give it a try. Run by a lovely friendly German lady who has decided to make Ko Tao her home. If you are lucky and catch her on a slow day like I did she is full of interesting stories!

The meatballs are incredible! She throws in a little local spice to give it a kick. And portions are huge! I wish I had more days to try more dishes! I'll be back.

• Visited June 2014

• Polish first
Melbourne
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Great tasty home cooking. Small restaurant with friendly atmosphere. We shared a couple of dishes and a few beers. Recommend for those looking for a great schnitzel or similar.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank millymm
“Come here if you need to hit the spot.”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I decided to head here with my girlfriend after reading other reviews. I wasn't disappointed. Great food and service makes sure you leave satisfied. This place is out of the way but worth the time.

• Visited June 2014
Zurich, The Netherlands
“Great European taste”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Good good food. Large portions and great Bailey...homemade. Recommended. Not the most accessible or the nicest in terms of style and decor but what it's matters... And that is food...is good! Even the goulash is good and I used to live in Hungary!:)

Visited March 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
“Best food on the island….”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I'm living on the island since 1,5 years now and every week it is Mega Wiener Schnitzel time for me to get a little "home-feeling". Uschi is unic and always friendly and the food is amazing. The location of the restaurant is beautiful and out of the crowd of sairee next to a little five shop. Please keep on going like this Uschi!!!!

• Visited March 2014