“Amazing staff who made me feel so at ease when diving for the first time”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Siam Scuba

Siam Scuba
Ranked #32 of 90 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Siam Scuba – Koh Tao Diving Experts Welcome to Siam Scuba. If you’ve not heard of us before, let us introduce ourselves. We’ve been in the business for over a decade and are one of Thailand’s premier dive companies. So when it comes to diving in Koh Tao, we’re the experts. Whether you’re a beginner, experienced or an expert, we’ve got all sorts of diving courses – from entry-level to instructor. And that’s not all. We’ve won a collection of awards for our diving excellence, so there’s no better place to dive than with us. Siam Scuba is a 5 Star PADI Dive Center located in the Gulf of Thailand, Koh Tao - aka “Turtle Island”- which is the prime Thai location for all things scuba. With a year-round dive season boasting a diverse array of marine life, calm blue waters, picturesque beaches and a laid back vibe, it’s easy to see why so many people choose this beautiful island for their underwater adventures. Here at Siam Scuba we focus on professionalism, while simultaneously ensuring you have plenty of fun during your stay with us. Our goal is to help you get the most out of your diving experience through our range of quality courses, and we are experts in meeting all of your needs & expectations . Each member of our Siam Scuba Team has been carefully selected for their knowledge, professionalism and positive attitude. Dive site knowledge and experience in teaching people to learn to dive are key points for our Diving Team. Our new recruits are put through their paces with an intensive induction program followed by an assessment. This procedure guarantees that only the best are accepted on board. We can safely say that our Diving Team sets us apart from all other diving centers in the region.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Amazing staff who made me feel so at ease when diving for the first time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

My boyfriend and I have just completed our open water course after diving for the first time ever only 4 days ago. siam diving centre were great-we arrived on tge island and 30 mins later they had us all ready to go on our first dive with Gerry. Both instructors (Gerry and Joe) we had during our time were brilliant-so patient and encouraging to us whilst being fun and serious at thr right times. We decided to do our open water course the following day anf again they wasted no time in getting us set up and the theory done thr day ee signed up. We completed the course with joe who was also great-knowing when I needed distracting or a little bit of extra time. I would recommend this dive centre 100%. We also stayed in the accommodation which was fine.

Visited May 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Arzon, France
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best dive center in Koh Tao!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

I spent one week with Siam, staying in their room and diving everyday! They are the best, very helpful, always ready to have a beer after a long day and most important compare to any other dive center on the island they really care for their customer : one week and I didn't came back twice on the same dive site!! Thank you Sara for that and all instructors and dive masters to have make my holidays memorable! Be careful once you step in Siam Scuba its really hard to leave!

Visited May 2014
“Sooo sooo glad I went with my gut feeling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Sooo I spent around 2hrs looking at every dive shop/school Koh Tao has to offer. Every time I walked by Siam there's was always a group of people laughing outside and having fun. After looking round and narrowing it down to the final 3. I went back in to ask some more questions. Sarah the receptionist couldn't of been more helpful and just got a good vibe from her. That night I did the standard trip adviser stalk and went in the next day and signed up to do my open water. Boz oh Boz he's my instructor just one to one as it's the quiet period and I am loving it! He is by far the best instructor keeps me calm makes everything relaxing and overall just a big ball of fun. I completed my open water and signed up for my advance straight away which I'm finishing today. Siam is fun, professional, relaxing, smaller than other comoanies here but thats just a positive as they are all a family unit which I've had the pleasure to be aroubd. Honestly choose Siam! !!!!

Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“1000000% recomended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

hey!!! i did my ow course with Siam and i couldn,t be happier! first off all, i stayed in their rooms very confortable and clean. the staff absolutly friendly, especially my instructor GERRY!!! the best! he was pacient, kind, and he does his job just perfectly, nice comunication and he has fun! it's not like he does his job and that's it, he loves what he does so that makes the experience just incredible!! and the rest of the team is exactly the same. and u get to know them because they are always outside the shop drinking beers (don't worry they are very very professionals) ahhahaha so u can have a nice chat, they have cool storys to tell.
i really enjoyed my course! once again THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! and gerry u are the best!!!!!
see you under the water!!!!
Tania

Visited April 2014
“Dykning/diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

I did my Open water with Siam Divers and eveythinh was GREAT! I really recomend this diving center to people who is going diving in Ko Tao!! Joe the diving instructor was awesome!!

/ mikko :)