“Professional, patient and friendly staff”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Easy Divers - Koh Tao
Ranked #46 of 96 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Easy Divers is the most popular PADI 5 Star IDC Center on Koh Tao. We teach all PADI scuba diving courses from open water through to instructor level. All PADI courses are available in most European languages and others are possible on request.Easy Divers is also the only PADI Instructor Development Center(IDC) on Koh Tao with a 100% pass rate for all their instructor candidates. See our Go Pro section for more information about starting your new career in scuba diving!Certified scuba divers can enjoy our daily diving trips to all of the best dive sites around Koh Tao.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Professional, patient and friendly staff”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

We were so looking forward to our first ever dive albeit with some trepidation as neither of us are great swimmers. But we needn't have worried as the staff at Easy Divers and especially Ben were so professional and very patient for a couple of oldies who wanted to experience the amazing underwater world of Koh Tao. A very relaxed and welcoming atmosphere in the dive centre and a similar reception from 'mr Tay' on the journey to the dive site, made our maiden voyage memorable. Will definitely go back when we return to the island and would highly recommend this centre for divers at all levels.

1 Thank David S

• Hebrew first
Plock, Poland
“Brilliant experience!!!”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I made an Open Water Diving Course in that place. Incredible, awesome, no words to discribe.
That was my first experience with diving (amazing). Everybody was very helpful, patient, clearly explain whole procedure - huge thanks to Jonny for sharing knowledge and passion (Man- you're great!). Together with friends we were so in love in diving that after course we made extra adventure dives: night & deep water. And again we had good atmosphere and we felt as at home (this time with Silvio). Thank you, guys! :D
I would love to come back there to continue!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Johnny was awesome!”
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

I did my PADI with easy divers in Koh Tao, I was not let down. I am a bit claustrophobic but I try to conquer all my fears so I decided I would complete my open water diving certification. There was a moment on our second dive where the conditions were a bit poor, (murky water, minimum visibility). I signalled to my instructor that something was up with my stress level. He came to me and kept eye contact while signalling me to 'just breathe' ...I felt so cared for. While a small gesture to some, to me it allowed me to continue this course and conquer my fear. The one on one attentiveness was kept up the entire course, any issues that the class had Johnny was there to correct them. Johnny was brilliant! Oh and this might help.. Every instructor I saw while I was there was super hot!!

Toronto, Canada
“Professional, safe, and absolutely fun!”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

From our first step into the Easy Divers shop we were impressed. A bit nervous to try diving for the first time, Stefan explained everything about the Open Water Diving course in great detail and made me feel super comfortable. I didn't dive with any other shop so can't compare but can say that Easy Divers absolutely delivered on what was promised. They keep their groups small (max of 6) which is really nice. All of the instructors seem good but we were with Jonny who was awesome... super knowlegable and professional, but also made it a lot of fun. I'm so glad we did the course and went with ED. It was a trip highlight for sure!! Thank you!!

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Everything you could wish for”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I was a novice diver arriving on Koh Tao. I saw Easy Divers next to the pier but didn't want to go into the first dive shop I saw so I shopped and asked around. I heard about some real dodgy outfits, but everyone said only good things about Easy Divers so I went right back where I'd started! The dive centre is a really welcoming and relaxed place and Tom at the desk gave me very clear and detailed information about the structure and content of the Open Water course. I had some initial fears - probably the usual ones like safety, quality of equipment and the instructors not taking their jobs too seriously, but Tom was so thorough and after a chat and a look around the dive shop and equipment room, I felt very comfortable about getting started.

Easy Divers are a unique bunch - consummate professionals whilst also fun and relaxed to be with. The position near the pier turned out to be a bonus - we loaded the gear straight onto the boat, and you do your studying all in the same place too with free coffee and drinks. It's so chilled out it makes the learning easy. My instructor Yan really knew his stuff and by the time we got on the boat I felt ready to dive.

The equipment was all excellently maintained and the staff and other divers treated it with care and respect. Safety and quality were top of the list. I have to say I was taken to the best dive sites around the island. The boat is fast, roomy and well set-up for the job. I heard about other companies taking you to the same old sites, but I went to 6 different sites, and the 2 top ones included. Yan was calm and clear with his instructions, and I got a lot of information about the fish and other wildlife we would see. The progression from classroom to open water seemed very natural and I was able to enjoy it from the off.

All in all a superb first dive experience, and I will be back. Some of the large dive shops here are all a bit 'big business' with a conveyor belt of trainee divers, and some of the smaller ones aren't well equipped or very professional. Easy Divers have got the balance right.