“Home away from home!”

Ranked #5 of 76 Koh Tao B&B and Inns
Karachi, Pakistan
“Home away from home!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My husband and I spent 6 nights at chalisa villas in march. We were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness, comfort and hospitality extended to us during our stay. The villa is gorgeous with a nice plunge pool, gazebo area and a hammock which I loved lazing on throughout the day. Belynda takes care of every detail from an array of movies, fully equipt kitchen, slippers, snorkelling equipment to the trendiest beach bags. I had communicated before arriving in koh tao that my husband would spent most of his day diving and I was afraid I'd get bored so she made sure I was well taken care of from restaurant and spa recommendations to Thai cooking classes. Not only did we have a wonderful stay but we nurtured new friendships..... I would go back just to stay here and have the opportunity to see everyone again!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sharmanesayeed

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

My villa was the perfect retreat from my busy Australian lifestyle! Its huge, has a gorgeous outdoor sitting area and hammock plus private plunge pool! The kitchen meant that I could buy breakfast supplies and make my own breakfast before venturing off for the day! And it was just a ten minute walk from the main strret which meant quiet nights!!
I will def stay there again

• Stayed April 2014
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 April 2014

My family and I stayed for 2 weeks over Christmas and my 40th Birthday! Belynda secretly had a chocolate cake made for me at the local bakery! We were picked up from the pier and taken to the villa which was everything we wanted and more. Winnie met us at the villa and went straight to the shops to get us some cold beer!! She gave us a local mobile phone which contained lots of useful phone numbers including a taxi number and gave us lots of info on places to see and things to do. The swimming pool was perfect for the kids to play in. The villa was cleaned thoroughly daily and is just a walk away from the beach and town. In fact we loved it so much we have just booked up to go this Christmas too!

Julia S

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Perfect Villa,

Spent a week in total over Songkran. On arrival we were picked up from the pier, everything arranged for us. Belynda is fantastic, took very good care off us. The location is great, villa has everything you need and cleaned every day, easy place to rent motorcycle nearby. Was a perfect stay. Swimming pool was great fun to have and we made a BBQ one night. Bedrooms are really nice, was worth the money and would stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We stayed for a week and couldn't have asked for more. The villa was perfect - a short walk from all the action, spacious, spotless, a shop for essentials within a stone's throw and a great laundry place just down the road. Belynda and her staff went out of their way to make our stay as enjoyable as possible, and it was fantastic to have a local phone for booking taxis / boat trips etc. Highly recommended, we wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 29 March 2014

My family and I had a wonderful stay at Koh Tao and really enjoyed the Villa. Belynda was a great host and provided us with a phone so we could reach her at any time. We were 4 adult staying in the villa and there was plenty of space for all of us. The villa has two air con bedrooms and a large common area with Tv + kitchen area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Feltham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We were 3 adults staying at Chalisa Villas and the accomodation was excellent. The location was 8 minutes walk from the town, but I would recommend taking a torch for night time. Everything you needed was supplied including a mobile phone should you need to contact Belynda or her agent for help. Whilst we were there we rented a motor bike and were advised of a local reputable company, even snorkelling equipment was provided, nothing was too much trouble. Our transfers to and from the ferry were arranged for us and also our onward tickets to Koh Samui. If we returned to Koh Tao we would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family