I don't recommend anyone to stay at this resort because of the following:
1. smell in the bungalow (humidity?) is terrible. We have stayed there only 2 nights although paid 5!!!
2. nothing to do, nowhere to go (hotel shuttle takes you only one way! three times a day) so renting a motorbike next door is a must!
3. garden view means looking at the next bungalow 2 metres away...
4. there is no closet in the bungalow!
5. staff at the reception rude (when asking for the queen size bed instead of twin, they said that we haven't stated that while booking and is our fault to have twin bed....
6. the hill to get to the reception is killing your knees! not recommend to small kids and older people!
7. the restourant in the hotel is expensive (maitai 220, small singha 120, breakfast 200...)
8. i would recommend ko tao only to divers, because it is expensive to rent a room that is half a quality as in other islands across thailand... on the other hand if being there (not as a diver) there is absolutely nothing to do.... not nice beaches...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Koh Tao Hillside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.