“This is the place for freediving!”

Blue Immersion Freediving
Ranked #20 of 98 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Immersion is a SSI and AIDA Freediving International School based in Koh Tao Thailand and Dahab Egypt. Freediving is a form of underwater diving that relies on a diver's ability to hold his breath until resurfacing rather than breathing equipment such as scuba diving gear. BREATH HOLD TRAINING will increase your deeper levels of awereness, lung capacity, perception and control over your body. Train with the world's best freedivers, Linda Paganelli National Record Holder (italy), Lotta Ericson World Record Holder (sweden) and Florian Dagoury up and coming star in the Freediving competitive world (french). Located on Sairee Beach, all students start their training in a relaxing, quiet setting, with a beautiful sunrise from the facility. Courses will be conducted in a very relaxed manner, in small groups. Blue Immersion Thailand has 3 spacious classrooms for theory and breath hold exercises, 2 fast fiberglass Catamaran specially design for Freediving, 2 booking offices on Sairee beach for the best student/instructor communication, a diving library for entertainment, a beach terrace for yoga & meditation. Blue Immersion will give you the most of ONE SINGLE BREATH. Nothing is more beautiful than the ocean's peaceful silence and freedom. Free diving promotes health and fitness.
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I spent some great days at Blue Immersion freediving, and took the level 2 course. Great people, professional instructors, good facilities and a nice boat for freediving. I also got to know nice diving-buddies that I hope I will meet again other places as South Africa and Germany, Munich. I really recommend Blue Immersion!!

1  Thank Vinh T
Adhari a, Manager at Blue Immersion Freediving, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Hey Vinh from Norway,
This is Flo your college optometrist and Freediving instructor ahah.
I'm happy to know you enjoy your training, I did very good, never gave up, well done.

Dive safe.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I got the pleasure today to attend a dice session on the rope with the BI guys.
Very well logistic and nice people to dive with. Hope to come again
Cheers

Hi, We are happy to hear you enjoyed your Freediving training with us.
Organization is very important, students must feel relax and confident to get the best of themself. I'm glad you notice our work on that point.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great people, Great facilities, Great boat for freediving. fingers crossed :) I was doing level 3 with Florian. Pleasure was my.

Hi Chaud lapin,

This is Flo, Thank you so much for your review, I'm happy to know your enjoyed my class.
Dive safe !

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I took the level 2 so the course was very helpful. I would recommend Blue Immersion for those who want to reach their best results.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank MinhTA
Adhari a, General Manager at Blue Immersion Freediving, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us here at Blue Immersion and we hope to see you soon for your Level 3 :-)

Regards

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Iam freediving for over 9 years now. My motivation to go to koh tao was to freedive and having a good time. And this you can have for sure in the blue immersion school! The team is very nice and friendly. All people are very good for the safety instruction and the practising.
The training is in the warm clear ocean. In the morning on the coast and shallow water, afternoon we go by boat to a nice spot with max -50m.
After several years of competetion i could improve my swimming style with video analyses and exact coaching from the instructors! Also the special breath up allows you to will be better and better (of course, when you keep on training)
So at the end i can say:
when you want to improve your diving ability and be like a fish in the blue world without a tank, than you go to blue immersion!

2  Thank whiteblue11
Adhari a, General Manager at Blue Immersion Freediving, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Hi Andi,

Thank you for the great review. It has been a pleasure having you here with us. We hope to see you soon for some more no fins diving!