“Amazing ”
Review of Planet Scuba

Planet Scuba
Ranked #32 of 103 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Are you for Scuba? Come visit our Planet! Let our friendly and experienced team of dive professionals introduce you to a new world of endless and exciting possibilities. Based in Koh Tao Thailand, we are a full service SSI center offering all dive courses and snorkeling trips around Koh Tao. We are also the largest retailer of dive equipment on the island including brands like Mares, Cressi, Atomic Aquatics, Ocean Dynamics, San O Sub and compressors from Aerotechnica Coltri.
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend this school ! Love it so much that I will stay longer on koh tao just to do my advanced diving !
Thanks to Scott and Jason for the exelent teaching !

Reviewed 27 April 2014

just completed my PADI Open Water Dive Certificate here. Was nervous to begin but the instructors are great and put you at ease. Enjoyed it so much I've signed up for advanced. Highly recommended for a relaxing learning atmosphere.

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

After checking out a few different diving schools around the island, I decided to go for planet scuba. Which was a great choice! I did the open water course, and it was the best! The team is amazing. Especially Jason he was a great teacher. Plus he tells funny jokes, so you'll be smiling most of your diving. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

It is my first time on scuba driving I made the decision to get open water at the same time my instructor Mr. Jason is amazing. My class have 5 persons the group is quite small love that. And Jason is really good he know when to be serious and when is not really. That good rhythm of the class and you can feel high standard out of the class really recommend. Just one point it could be better if I can do early check in and late check out cause the boat arrived earlier in the morning gut leave late afternoon.

Brian K, Instructor at Planet Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Dear Kreautip,
Thank you so much for the review,I also enjoyed the course and it was great to see a turtle on the last day. ;0)

Jason

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I've dived on the great barrier reef, in the caribbean, and a few spots around SE asia and the team at Planet Scuba are without a doubt my favourite. Did six days doing fun dives and wreck dives and the friendliness and professionalism of the staff was beond what ive encountered before. Was primarly with an irishmen Feion and englishmam Scott who both know there stuff insinde out and managed to create a great, friendly , fun atmosphere on the boat with none of the arrogance commenly found with dive instructors, nice change. Keep up the good work guys