“Aweeeesome !!”
Review of Planet Scuba

Planet Scuba
Ranked #37 of 91 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Are you for Scuba? Come visit our Planet! Let our friendly and experienced team of dive professionals introduce you to a new world of endless and exciting possibilities. Based in Koh Tao Thailand, we are a full service SSI center offering all dive courses and snorkeling trips around Koh Tao. We are also the largest retailer of dive equipment on the island including brands like Mares, Cressi, Atomic Aquatics, Ocean Dynamics, San O Sub and compressors from Aerotechnica Coltri.
“Aweeeesome !!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Just completed ssi open water!!! I had so much fun doing the course at planet scuba. Friendly, professional staff. I was a bit scared but Brummie made it too easy for me to get over it ! We saw a lot of various fishes and beautiful corals. Can't wait for my fun dive tomorrow! Wish I could stay longer for advanced ++
Hope I'll get the chance to go back !:D
Thanks so much Brummie and Steve !!!

Wellington, New Zealand
“THANK YOU SCOTT”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I had a really good experience at Scuba Planet. We learnt in a small group which was great and I found Scott's instruction to be awesome! He was super patient with us even though he thinks he is funny! but that aside. A great time =)

Visited May 2014
“An absolutely incredible experience - so much fun!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Originally I only signed up to do an Open Water SSI course - ended up staying a whole week on the Island and signing up to an advanced course! All the instructors are so friendly and helpful, so grateful to Scott and Winnie who were so much fun, are lovely people and made the experience even more enjoyable. This was my first time scuba diving and I'm so grateful to everyone at Planet Scuba for making it such a good experience - they must be the friendliest team of instructors in the world. Its the best diving school on the Island, I cannot recommend it enough!

Visited May 2014
Koh Tao, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Dive School on Koh Tao”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Planet Scuba is without a doubt the best dive school on Koh Tao. Incredibly friendly and professional staff. Small class sizes mean you get a lot of attention from your instructor to make you a better diver. The boats leave after most other boats do so often times when Planet Scuba gets to a dive site others are getting out of the water!

I have taken my Advanced, Deep, Stress and Rescue from them and look forward to taking many more classes from this awesome shop!

Give them a shot, you'll be glad you did!

Visited April 2014
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Cant beat it”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Awesome place to learn scuba and gennerraly have an awesome experience.
Relaxed but not slack instructors that are profesional yet can have a laugh too. Thank you scott brummie winnie fioncey and everyone for an epic time

Visited April 2014