“Excellent service, great dive masters and instructors!”
Review of Planet Scuba

Planet Scuba
Ranked #43 of 96 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Are you for Scuba? Come visit our Planet! Let our friendly and experienced team of dive professionals introduce you to a new world of endless and exciting possibilities. Based in Koh Tao Thailand, we are a full service SSI center offering all dive courses and snorkeling trips around Koh Tao. We are also the largest retailer of dive equipment on the island including brands like Mares, Cressi, Atomic Aquatics, Ocean Dynamics, San O Sub and compressors from Aerotechnica Coltri.
“Excellent service, great dive masters and instructors!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

The staff here were fun and helpful. I completed my deep spec and nitrox spec with two of the instructors, and both were knowledgable and answered any questions I had. I am extremely good on air and they tied to cater for this as much as potssible meaning I could get the longest dives I've ever done! Excellent staff and brilliant dive guiding. I am definitely considering coming back for my DM!

Visited June 2014

UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun, safe, professional and great staff.”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Koh Tao offers a large amount of Dive schools making it very difficult to chose- I went with another company 4 years ago for my Padi and although it was good it wasn't great like Planet Scuba. I spoke to a handful of people and Planet Scuba was recommended to us. I did the Advanced and my friends did the Open Water. We all loved it and here's why...

Staff cater to you! I was worried about being separated from my friends for our courses but small groups meant we could be on the same boat and still hang out when out of the water throughout the day. Plus our friend who wasn't diving was able to snorkel whilst on the same boat.

Fun Staff! There was not a dull diver. They all love their jobs. We all felt safe and well looked after and the dive instructors are fantastic teachers and stay happy throughout. You get to meet all the instructors by name- even the ones who aren't teaching you. Plus they all hang out with you after in their cool dive bar- The Safety Stop.

Accommodation! They provide accommodation for all budgets.

The Diving was fantastic. I loved my night dive. My instructor made it really fun for me by pointing loads of things out and showing me the plankton light up underwater.

Our fun dives were excellent and left us wanting more.

I am going back to do my Dive Master in January with no other choice then Planet Scuba.

Thank you to Timea for my fun dives and Breff for my advanced.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank LookForNextAdventure
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Welcome to the underworld”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I signed up to do the Open Water Course. I was provided with accommodation in the price and a copy of the Open Water Manual. The instructor Breff was very helpful in explaining things and answering any questions. I enjoyed the Open Water so much that I signed up to do the Advanced Open Water as soon as I had finished it. I was offered a discount for the Advanced Open Water as I had completed the Open Water with them. Thanks for introducing me to the world of scuba diving. I've now got a new hobby for life!

Visited February 2014
“Aweeeesome !!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Just completed ssi open water!!! I had so much fun doing the course at planet scuba. Friendly, professional staff. I was a bit scared but Brummie made it too easy for me to get over it ! We saw a lot of various fishes and beautiful corals. Can't wait for my fun dive tomorrow! Wish I could stay longer for advanced ++
Hope I'll get the chance to go back !:D
Thanks so much Brummie and Steve !!!

Wellington, New Zealand
“THANK YOU SCOTT”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I had a really good experience at Scuba Planet. We learnt in a small group which was great and I found Scott's instruction to be awesome! He was super patient with us even though he thinks he is funny! but that aside. A great time =)

Visited May 2014