“Beautiful Villa with a beautiful view”

Koh Tao Heights Boutique Villas
Ranked #3 of 78 Koh Tao B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 August 2012

We stayed at Koh Tao Heights Boutique Villa (Aristo) almost 1 month ago.
We had a fantastic time.
Our villa was beautiful, peaceful and had amazing views of Koh Tao.
Ronen the man who owned the Villa was very lovely -he arranged for us to be picked up from the ferry (mind you, we forgot to message him the time we were arriving and he waited for almost 2 hours for us, regardless, which showed a great first impression) he was very helpful to us all - if we needed anything, he knew where to get it from.
The Villa was absoloutly perfect....We enjoyed eating our lovely daily breakfast outside overlooking the water.
The pool was lovely, great tempreture and again perfect views.
The bed was comfortable and the bathroom upstairs was fantastic - shower pressure great.
The cleanning lady would come daily, even though she spoke very little english, if you pointed to the things you needed changed - such as your linen or your bath towels, she knew what to do.
We would be more than happy to come back at stay the Koh Tao Heights Boutique Villas - and would highly recommend to anyone!
This Villa truly was the highlight of our girls Thailand trip for 2012.

Caitlin, Katie, Amy and Phoebe

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 August 2012

I believe this review needs to be thorough to do it justice, so here it goes.....

Unfortunately, I made a huge mistake whilst booking and booked for the wrong week - I rang Ronin whilst we were in Koh Samui around 5 days before the day I thought we would be arriving and we quickly came to an agreement to stay for one night later in the week instead of the two... Ronin showed great understanding here which my wife and I greatly appreciated.

My trip started with the Seatran from Koh Samui - we met Ronin as promised at the 7-Eleven by the pier, we had to wait a few hours for the guests before us to check out and for the room to be made up - this was no problem, we went to sit on the beach about 5 minutes from the villas and got our tan on.... The beach was UNREAL - the sea was totally clear and the sand was white - pure perfection.

At 2pm we met Ronin at the villa and we were shown around, Ronin gave us a mobile phone pre loaded with useful telephone numbers, this was very helpful as we had a takeaway that evening so we could fully embrace our experience at the villa.

But, this place is PERFECT, the pool, the view, the decor, the sofa, the tv, the hammock, the outside dining table, the kitchen - every little detail was spot on....

Whilst, in the swimming pool - overlooking the most amazing view - I decided, when I am rich enough - I will either buy this villa or pay Ronin to build an equivalent!

Our evening consisted of watching two movies, a take away and a midnight dip in the swimming pool! Perfect.

The only two cons were that there were not many "girlie movies" for the wife and a few mosquitos between the hours of 5pm and 7pm - before and after these times they were not a problem!

My new wife and I are dreaming of the day we can return. We would HIGHLY recommend this for a break, holiday or honeymoon - the pictures do not do it justice!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Excellent place. Ronin had every detail of this villa taken to the next level. We spent three amazing nights here and didn't want to leave. He gives you a mobile and restaurant take away menus, all serving great food. And a free breakfast everyday. The pool is great best view ever, proper luxury in paradise. The view continues from each window in the villa. You can really escape all the other stuff going on on the island, but it's close enough when you want it. No noise in the villa at all. Also a great multi media system you can plug you own laptop in or watch Ronin's extensive volume of films. We will deffo be back another day. I'd like to own the place my self, and live there FOREVER!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 2 July 2012

thats my second time in kho-tao. first time i visited the island with my son,and stayed at Villa Aristo. had great time,enjoing the swimming pool,and liked the location,close to the beach,and center of town..second time was with my girlfriend.thanx to the Villa we spend a magnifesent time,romantic and relaxed time..planed to stay for 4 days but we enjoyed so much that we extanded our stay. good water in the swimming pool,the decoration in the Villa is amazing,so,basically had great time,and definatly got good value for our money..

Room Tip: Call Ronnen...he will help you
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2012

I stayed last month with my partner and the villa was amazing! It was super clean, well presented and had everything you needed.

Highlights were the gorgeous infinity pool, chilling in the hammock, the awesome power shower and the pristine bed linen :)

Even little touches like the handmade soaps were really nice...

We really relaxed when we were there, ordered in food locally and also got masseur and beautician to visit us in the outdoor area.

The owner was friendly and always at hand if we needed anything, can't fault the place especially for the price.

Will add photos and you'll see for yourself :)

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 11 June 2012

We spent a week at the heights new villas! Must say it was really relaxing and had more then we could imagine. Cool interior and with a nice garden space these villas also offered a big pool that made this week perfect. Sadly I allways bring a little bit of work to my holidays but this place made me feel relaxed even tough I had to stay "in" a bit often. Thanks for a good week and for the good service Heights Boutique Villas offered for us.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2012

the view from the balcony is breathtakin!!!
The vilas, the pool with the jacuzzi, the beautiful decoratin inside every thing was amazing,
The place is very clean. It's shows the owner thing on every small details and he is also a very nice guy.

Thanks a lot, see you next year.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple