“Very average”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Spa Aurori
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Aurori has CLOSED. Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control, Spa Aurori's last trading day is Monday 30th January 2017. We thank all our loyal TripAdvisor customers for your support.
Penang Island, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Very average”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Wife and I had a very average massage. Wife's masseur had very soft hands and was considered waste of time. Over priced for average, go somewhere else.

Visited December 2013

• Korean first
UK
“Best so far!”
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

Being a trained beauty therapist iv noticed its hard to find somewhere in Thailand that the girls actually know what they are doing.
But this place, from the moment we walked in the door was professional, clean and relaxing.
The girl who did my massage did a brilliant job, there was no talking between staff, no noise or wasting time.
All the way down to the hot shower and plate of fresh pineapple at the end it was lovely.
100% recommend here if your in Koh Tao!

Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very professional & worth the money! ”
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

As there is a massage parlour every few shops I ended up choosing spa aurori because of how relaxing and clean it looked. Even though it is a few hundred baht more than the other places it was defiantly worth paying the extra the service was outstanding and the massage was relaxing and professional. I had 1hr coconut oil massage and 1hr foot massage which cost 900 baht. I was taken into a private curtained booth and led on a actual massage bed which was a pleasant surprise as most massage places in Thailand it's just mattresses along the floor and everyone can see you. The masseuse was very good and often checked if the pressure was okay and made sure I was comfortable at all times. I left so relaxed and they even gave me a tea before I left! I will defiantly visit again!

London, United Kingdom
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“The perfect (for me) massage”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Went twice in the course of a weekend; both times were great. Clean and highly professional surroundings. Private area curtained off for my husband and I. Masseuses perfect pressure and no chit chatting between them - they just got on with the job!

If you come from the beach, then there are showers where you can wash your feet, as this isn't part of their routine.

For the shy amongst you, you're asked to strip to your birthday suit! And no paper knickers to cover any modesty! Not an issue, they do clearly keep you covered and as your area is curtained off, no one else can see you.

Visited October 2013
England, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Excellent massage in a peaceful environment”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

When walking around any Thai town or city you will find no shortage of places offering massage. We went to this place on the basis of a local recommendation. It offers. Good menu of different massages in cool, quiet and very comfortable surroundings. We went twice in the space of one long weekend. The aromatherapy massage on both occasions were excellent. The ladies were very pleasant and worked extremely hard undoing knots created by months of office work. The price at about 18 pounds sterling for 90 minutes means that this is a must for every visit to Koh Tao.

Visited October 2013