“Best massage experience”
Review of Spa Aurori - CLOSED

Spa Aurori
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Aurori has CLOSED. Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control, Spa Aurori's last trading day is Monday 30th January 2017. We thank all our loyal TripAdvisor customers for your support.
Cardiff
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best massage experience”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Following reading the reviews I was very keen to visit Spa Aurori for a massage in Sairee. I didn't know that my partner had arranged for two masseuses to come to our beautiful villa as a birthday treat.They were very professional and we had the best massage service we have experienced. I would recommend to anyone using Spa Aurori as you will not be disappointed.

Visited January 2014

• Korean first
Vienna, Austria
80 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 145 helpful votes
“Good but not different”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Most of the spas have more or less the same quality of massages because they all learn it at the same place. But this spa looks really nice and the atmosphere is nothing but relaxing. It might be a little bit more expensive but on a special day it is totally worth it. During high season you should make an appointment the day before.

Visited February 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent !! Made my holiday”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We are still in koh tao and have had the most wonderful massages here...my partner has only had one he didn't like due to his motorbike accident and the girl he had before was on a day off which was a shame for him.
The girl who has done all my massages is called phat I recommend her for us ladies she is so sweet polite and kind. As all other reviewers have said its clean and professional.
My only advise to them is to get a receptionist and my comment to management is please thank phat and niam for our massages they are lovely know what they are doing and we have been here 10 nights and hardly missed a day.. Well done we shall be back in December!!!

Visited January 2014
Penang Island, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Very average”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Wife and I had a very average massage. Wife's masseur had very soft hands and was considered waste of time. Over priced for average, go somewhere else.

Visited December 2013
UK
“Best so far!”
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

Being a trained beauty therapist iv noticed its hard to find somewhere in Thailand that the girls actually know what they are doing.
But this place, from the moment we walked in the door was professional, clean and relaxing.
The girl who did my massage did a brilliant job, there was no talking between staff, no noise or wasting time.
All the way down to the hot shower and plate of fresh pineapple at the end it was lovely.
100% recommend here if your in Koh Tao!