This resort is stunning. Here is the top few reasons you won't regret this resort!
1. The staff. They are there to give you an amazing experience. From the minute Dev picks you up at the dock to the moment you depart you are treated as family and cared for.
2. The food. The food at the resort is great! I preferred the Thai food, but the pumpkin burger was amazing! Drinks are available and your view while eating can not be missed.
3. Free transfers. The resort is out of the way, this makes it completely quiet, safe, secure and relaxing. At 8:30 am, 1:30pm there is a free taxi to island centre, at 5:30 you can take a free taxi back
or you can stay around and take a paid for taxi back. If you are a late night partier, perhaps this is not the perfect resort for you.
4. The view. Stunning awe inspiring.
5. The sea. Right at the bottom of a "work for it" hill there is some seriously amazing snorkelling. People pay a lot of money for a boat to bring them to this bay. You go for free. ( careful! It's nature! This is not dinsneyland! You have I work for this experience to the sea.... Won't kill you!)
6. Quiet. Oh so quiet.
7. Eco resort. This means that the environment is important! This means you don't get shiny new sheets and towels every day. This is not to be stingy! This is because phosphates and grey water are hard on the earth! Keep koh Tao clean!
8. Outdoor bathrooms! So stunning
9. Creatures! Toad, fruit bat, ciciadas, geckos included free of cost and at no bother to you.
10. Paradise. The small details of this resort are none other. You can really feel the love and attention to detail here.
I would have a wedding, yoga retreat, family reunion, honeymoon (perfect for that!!!!) here!
Great work Baan Talay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eco resort for nature lovers, nestled in the tropical forest, with access to first class snorkelling amongst beautiful coral reef. Yoga classes and courses available on scenic open-air sala. Authentic Thai food served throughout the day, peaceful, secluded and natural environment. Amazing location in the gulf of Thailand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Odigeo so you can book your Baan Talay Koh Tao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.