“Den of Thieves”
Review of Lotus Beach Bar

Lotus Beach Bar
Ranked #4 of 16 Nightlife in Koh Tao
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Don't be fooled by the good atmosphere at Lotus Bar, me and my friends were and we all got robbed after the lights went out. In one night I lost both of my glow staffs which I use for learning staff and poi and my friends Sara and Nora had their phones stolen. When I went back to the bar I was not even entertained when I asked to see the CCTV, going to the police today to report the thefts and hopefully they'll be a little more helpful. My advice is to avoid this place like the plague.

7  Thank Disco F
There are newer reviews for Lotus Beach Bar

Reviewed 28 January 2014

What a great bar on the beach of Ko Tao. We stayed at the Ko Tao Cabanas and was a quick walk from there. Nice and festive with a variety of "jugs" to drink! Had a blast!

1  Thank RemeHarber
Reviewed 24 December 2013

this is a great little outdoor bar/club hybrid with dancing area directly on the sand. reasonably priced with a wide range of shots and cocktails available. a firm favourite for a fun night out whether you want to dance or just relax with a drink

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Good bar to go to at night. Liked the fireshows, even while they were the same every night, as well as the music.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

The perfect place to go, kick back and relax and if you fancy partying later and having a dance on the beach this is the place to be! Great mango cocktail!!! Very moreish!