“100% satisfied”

Sairee Cottage Diving
Ranked #22 of 100 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: A medium size PADI 5 star diving school, focussing on quality PADI diving courses and fun diving trips. Located in the middle of the beautiful Sairee Beach with fantastic diving facilities on offer.
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

First of all, JODIE was an absolute star instructor. She quickly made friends with everyone in our group, and together we all made the experience fun, funny and thoroughly enjoyable. Jodie was very experienced and professional, but had just the right amount of flexibility so we could have the best experience, without compromising safety.

The Sairee Cottage prices are slightly higher than other companies, but their staff, facilities and included accommodation made the extra cost completely worth it.

Don't hesitate to book with these guys!

1  Thank RFP123

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I had an amazing time at Sairee Cottage diving! everyone was so nice and helpful, it was the best stay I had on my whole trip. I will definitely recommend this place. And a special thanks to Gaz (Dive instructor) for being the best teacher and friend!

1  Thank Lenahanfgarn
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I had a few days free time in between singapore and bangkok so decided why not learn to dive in koh tao. I chose sairee cottages based on a recommendation from home and wasnt disappointed. There were only two of us in the group, although 6 was the largest group i saw. Nat, my instructor was fantastic, with infectious enthusiasm for diving, keeping it fun but always giving the impression of being fully in control as well which i can imagine is difficult with teaching new divers. The accomodation is very basic when it says basic but all you do is literally sleep there with the diving and what koh tao has to offer keeping you busy. My experience with sairee cottages has certainly instilled an enthusiasm to keep it up with more dives already to be logged in since. Thanks nat!

1  Thank Sam221290
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I planned to learn to scuba dive on the first leg of a 6 month trip and we were extremely happy with our diving at Sairee Cottage.

The location on the island is perfect, just a few meters from the beach and sea. We was met by a fella called Nat (our instructor) and immediately we knew we had made the correct choice for learning to dive, he was very good and informative when any of our group of only 6 had any questions about diving or anything else we wanted to know, before we knew it we was all confident in diving and all 6 of us passed our final exam to gain an open water certificate.

This was down wholly to Nat and Travis who were brilliant from start to finish. I can't recommend this dive company and higher. Thank you to all the team. All the best for the future.

Paul & Lauren
(good luck trav on your dive master)

2  Thank paulandlauren11
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We took our kids (13 and 11) for their first ocean dives with Andre. He was awesome!

The whole dive team was great; getting us kitted out and helping the kids get off and on the boat.

They were flexible on accommodating our schedule and desires.

1  Thank Keli R