“best dive experience”

French Kiss Divers
Ranked #5 of 104 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With 3 offices on the island 5 (Mae Haad, Chalok and Sairee), French Kiss Divers offers training from intro dive till dive instructor. We teach in english, french, spanish, german and focus on small group and customized training. Created by Wilfried HERVE, SSI instructor trainer, we provide safe and quality training in a fun environment. We offer early departure for our fun diver to be first on the dive sites, sail rock trip every wednesday and saturday, 3 days - 2 nights safari to Ang Thong national park, and a whole bunch of other activities for the non-divers like flying trapeze, climbing, free diving and all that koh tao can offer. We also propose you to immortalize your adventure underwater while diving with us, with our underwater videographer. So don't hesitate, and come to join us for an unforgettable moment on Koh Tao
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Excellent diving school, lots of fun, very professional and best dive spots.
I had a very good time at french kiss. They are diving in small groups at very nice dive spots and the atmosphere is great. I made 11 dives in 6 days, from fun dives to deep dives and amazing night dives (#amazing #diveinstructorchacha) and I enjoyed them all.
If you go to koh tao for diving, choose french kiss divers. For sure you will enjoy it.

Thank you french kiss, gaeton, cha cha, matt, heidi.... was very nice

Write a ReviewReviews (1,266)
All reviews
"dive master"
in 10 reviews
"dive sites"
in 9 reviews
"answered all our questions"
"diving school"
"an excellent teacher"
"felt safe"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

We did two fun dives with French Kiss and the experience was excellent! Gaetano, our dive master was very kind, gave us a good briefing about marine life, and made us feel very safe and confident with the gear. The diving spot, shark's island, was really amazing, full of life.
They also took some really nice pictures of us during the second dive. I definitely recommend French Kiss for a nice diving trip in Koh Tao!!!!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

... to describe the fantastic experience i had with French Kiss Divers in Koh Tao. I arrived with an open water padi in my pocket, and was about to stay only 3 days to enjoy some fun dives. I finally stayed 8 days, and i don't regret any minute i spent there with FKD. I started with a refresh dive as i had not dove for more than 3 years, then felt all in for a few fun dives, all that with an experimented dive master. Then i decided to go for the adventure SSI with a fantastic instructor, and did 5 dives, and finally felt so safe and in good company that i went for 2 specialties. The dive sights are fantastic, full of amazing marine life, corals, fishes, and you can count on FKD to always bring you to the best spots. what really made the difference was the perfect mix of dive masters and instructors professionalism and experience, with their genuine passion for diving that is simply contagious, and creates a relaxed atmosphere on the boat and during the dives (and also after the dives for this who wish!)
i can only strongly recommend French Kiss Divers to anyone who wants to dive in Koh Tao, if you arrive and feel overwhelmed with the choice of dive clubs, so hesitating this is the right choice! A big thank you to the wonderful team for this incredible experience:-)

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have really appreciated the professionnalism and the kindness of Will and his team.An amazing diving experience in a very beautiful island. We Will come back !