“Great bar, chill out, try the sushi”
Review of Maya Beach Club

Maya Beach Club
Ranked #3 of 16 Nightlife in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Home to the Beach Electronic Music Festival every January, Maya Beach Club caters to a broad taste. From chilled daytime beach parties to funky beach club at night. Live music every day from 6pm-8pm, Ladies Night specials on Tuesdays, Drum + Bass nights every Thursday, BBQ's on Saturdays. There's local and international touring DJ's on every night, with a no-cheese music policy. At Maya we cater to a truly global population of music lovers by featuring the latest releases from drum and bass to all variations of house from deep funky to banging tech house, rare groove, RnB, funk and soul to rock. Lay around on our day beds under the palm trees, hang out on the bamboo raft or our floating sunbeds enjoying the gentle rock of the ocean. Get served by our sexy waitresses, eating tasty morsels from our sushi menu and let us entertain you when the sun drops over the horizon with live music and a fire show. Maya Beach Club - your answer to finding a bit of class on Sairee beach on the tropical paradise that is Koh Tao.
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Great sun loungers right on the beach. So a great place to watch the sunset. They also do amazing sushi.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

This place is awesome, for a relaxing drink as well as partying on the weekend. The atmosphere is really nice and during special holidays there is a huge party over here. Don't miss it

Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Biggest parties, hottest women, best music, free bbqs, coolest drinks ;)
Sunset is amazing combined with some island vibes!
Staff treated me like a king!

Want my ashes to be spread there ;)

Always have a great time at Maya!

5 stars for entertainment!

Big AL

Reviewed 1 November 2013

My friend and I drank here on Weds 16th Oct and had a great night, the music was the best I had heard in Koh Tao and the atmosphere was chilled but fun, then we stayed for happy hour and the atmosphere livened up, with tourists and ex-pat/resident Westeners. I wouldn't usually write a review however I broke my leg on the beach just outside the club that evening and the staff were amazing. They helped my to the door of the club and a man I can only assume was the manager organised a pick up taxi to come to the door and take me straight to the local medical centre. I later found out that they had tried to call a medic to me at the club but when they realised it would be quicker they immediately organised the taxi for me. I am so grateful for their help and only wish that I could have gone to thank them myself.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

This beach bar rocks! try the sushi! the setting ,the music , the drinks and all the staff make this beach bar such a great place somewhere you will never forget! i cannot wait to get back there again!