“great breakfast/fry”

Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Koh Tao
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Best breakfast I had in Thailand. Great full breakfast. Good bacon and sausages. We also ate the vegetarian breakfast which I highly recommend. Huge portion and the bread is lovely.

There are newer reviews for Zest Coffee Shop,Koh Tao

Reviewed 27 December 2013

We have been to Zest twice and it was definitely one time too many. They have practically children serving who have no work ethic whatsoever. They ignored us, so eventually I went to the counter to order. My eggs were translucent and raw and my eggs Benny never arrived. After sitting in the restaurant for an hour without beverages and only one meal arriving we left. What ever you do don't eat here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

The place to go for good coffee, great full breakfasts and Pancakes. Go early to avoid it being full, which it is almost all day.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Great egg baguette with cold drink which verty enjoyable though I could have managed without the large flat screen TV

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Great option for western breakfasts. Proper barista coffee and staff that learn who you are and what you order very quickly. Can get a bit hectic during lunch and breakfast times with orders being mixed up and mistakes made. This aside its a great place.