“What a joke”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Bizarro Tapas, Bar & Restaurant - CLOSED

Bizarro Tapas, Bar & Restaurant
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Bizarro is a new and dynamic addition to the Koh Tao food and drinks scene. A comfortable restaurant with great food and service, an amazing atmosphere and superb music. Whether it's tapas, Thai food, barbeque or just some drinks with friends, this is a great place to while away your evenings.
London, United Kingdom
“What a joke”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

I went there for a meal after a day of diving and I walk looking forward to what was advertised ... Spanish tapas. I love Spanish food and this was just something .... Well awful. We had pat atlas bravas, which were ok. The best part of this dish was the garlic sauce that came with it, plate of shrimps... Just boiled in a water, no taste what so ever and I would go as far as saying that this was one of the first seafood I have had in my life. My friend asked for ribs which looked really good but once you put them in our mouth, it became different story. The amount of salt on the ribs was just unbelievable ... I had to spit them out and ask for another drink just to flush the taste and salt away.

The only food I enjoyed there was the eggplant and the Thai soup.

Never again

Visited October 2013

Koh Tao, Thailand
“My first spianish meal in my life.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

I have ever been any Spanish restaurant before, So i very have no idea what i should order, The Owner,Ha-vea, Very lovely funny and friendly guy ,he order for us base on our nationality. That dinner is amazing the fish is so fresh the service is so friendly.

Visited September 2013
Bielsk Podlaski, Poland
“Fantastic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

If you’re in Koh Tao don’t miss dining at Bizarro! The food is a delight and they have great sangria to go along with it. We were having dinner one night there and they had live music and it made the evening became magical. The gazpacho there is for sure not easy to forget, just lovely. The place looks really cool and it seems like you’re in a fairytale, guess cause of the nice light arrangements they have. Our waiter was very sweet and kind and he spoke good English, he was very prompt with the service and took him little time to bring our order. Give it a try, you’ll love it, fantastic place!

• Visited September 2013
Koh Tao, Thailand
“Something different in cozy setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

We love this place! It's a bit away from the hustle & bustle of Sairee, a traditional restaurant with Thai cushions on the floor (how we like to have dinner). The menu offers Thai food but everytime we've eaten here we came for their Tapas of course. All of them are super delicious and reasonable prices for the portions.

The only thing I would improve is having a Tapas menu you can hand out to customers. As the menu is written up on a black board, it was a bit tricky for all of us (in a group of 10ppl) to read it in the dark. The friendly waitress explained everything to us but as she had finished, we had to ask what the first thing was again. Would be easier if they would explain all the different Tapas on an extra menu.

• Visited August 2013
Melbourne
“Tapas in Thailand - what's not to love”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

Great Tapas and cold beer on the side of the road in Thailand! Get there if you can and are looking for a change from Thai

• Visited September 2013