“An absolute 'must' un Koh Tao.”
Review of Jam's Boomerang

Jam's Boomerang
Ranked #67 of 219 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: European, Thai, Healthy
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2013

A special place held by a special little woman. Jam's boomerang is by far the place where I had the best meals in Koh Tao. My brother and I enjoyed every single evening is Jam's Boomerang. Jam will surprise you every time with her delicious food and her extraordinary personality. Her cooking classes are really cool too, she learned us to cook some really good thaï meals.

1  Thank JulienDekinderen

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

After 10 days on koh Tao we just had the best meal yet. She is closing for a while due to low season. So glad we went tonight as would have been disappointed if we missed her. Jam is a lovely woman and amazing cook.

1  Thank CulOnTour
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Well,if you are an egg noodle and roast duck lover...
995 is the place...situated jus opposite the overrated boomerang..
the owner has his duck roasted fresh daily...there are choices
of rice and duck..noodle soup or dry noodle with roasted duck...
place is clean..reasonably price and its deliciously home cooked!

2  Thank criztinalee
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I have eaten here four times in the past two weeks and despite the sometimes slow service I continue to return. I have found that if I eat at seven instead of eight the service is perfect, because the place is not crowded yet. The food is absolutely delicious, healthy and Jam always has a smile on her face. Her awareness of your allergies is very important to me. Also, being a big eater I was never disappointed by the portions.

1  Thank William N
Reviewed 31 October 2013

The quality of this place has already been detailed by many other reviewers, but this was hands down the best meal I had while in Thailand. I reckon you could order anything here and be thrilled. Jam whips up some great food, looks fantastic, tastes great and healthy too. Just wish I had been able to stay longer on Koh Tao so I could've tried the whole menu at Jam's Boomerang. When you consider the quality of what Jam serves up this place is ridiculously cheap.

1  Thank mattd2662