“Decent pizza to take away”
Review of Farango Restaurant

Farango Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 205 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Price range: US$106 - US$578
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in Koh Tao center, the Farango is an italian restaurant which offers a real and creative Mediterranean cuisine. We only use fresh and quality products. Our french Chef Alexandre Ladnjak will bring you an unforgettable culinary experience.
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

After a couple of weeks of local food, I fancied a pizza one night (after many beers) and found this place. Decent, open late

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

My friends and I went to Farango's for the final meal of our trip to Koh Tao. It did not disappoint. We ordered a variety of both North American and Thai dishes, and everything was delicious. Though the food was somewhat on the slower side to arrive, this seems to be the Koh Tao standard, and both the food quality and prices did not let us down. I highly recommend Farango's.

1  Thank Jacob123321
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We usually try to eat local food when on holiday but after nearly three weeks of spice and chilli for breakfast, lunch and dinner we fancied a pizza and this was lovely. On the main road behind the beach, it's easy to find. The service was just OK but the Pizza was really good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We were avoiding this place because it was so western, but we ended up going and having a very nice dinner! A friend I was with got the pizza and said it was fantastic. I had the Pad Thai and it ranked 5th of 9 on my personal ranking of Pad Thai in Thailand. It was delicious, and considering all 9 of my Pad Thai's have been delicious, 5 is pretty good.

2  Thank Kelly L
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We visited this restaurant because we were craving western food and had seen much publicity on it. The service was terrible, it seemed we were bothering the servers by dining there. On their menu, it states that they have house wines but they did not. My wife then ordered a more expensive option and it was watered down. The portions were quite small, I am not a big eater but was quite hungry after the meal, I opted for cheaper and better street food instead.