“a divecentre as it should be”

Pimp My Dive Scuba Dive Center
Ranked #14 of 98 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: located on Koh Tao’s central zone Mae Haad, Pimp My Dive provides a fun, safe and personalized service, highly rated by Trip Advisor since the first year of opening ! We are a young dynamic and experienced team and multilingual professionals. We offer SSI courses to all levels of diver, from novice to instructor. Exclusive benefits include: - main office provides a large choices of new equipment to buy - Maximum group size of 4 - New scuba equipment
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Pierre, one of the owners, welcomed us in a very relaxed way and it was clear from the first moment that this divecentre is different from the many "dive factories" found on the island: small and personal. We first did our open water but the instructor was so good and it was so much fun that we decided to do the advanced course as well. The instructors are very professional, the equipment is good and the teamspirit is high. The only minor point is that we didn't have a very big variation in dive sites, but since there is so much to see, we didn't care too much about it :)

There are newer reviews for Pimp My Dive Scuba Dive Center

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Can't speak highly enough of these guys. Our French guide, who spoke great English, was fantastic. The calm way he explained everything made us feel safe and relaxed even though it was our first dive. He went out of his way to chat to us and build a report on the way to the dive site, so when it came time to get in the water we felt we could trust him. No question we asked was treated as stupid and he took the time to explain everything a few times so there was no confusion. Once we got the training done with and got under water I was hooked. I'll be back next year to complete my open water with these guys. If the pimp my dive guys read this, thanks very very much from Paul and Ness in Melbourne, Australia.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Nice venue, great team, relaxed (but professional) atmosphere, top equipment, watchful instructor, cool boat... what else ?

1  Thank Kintar0
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I did a couple fun dives with PMD while I was in Koh Tao and I absolutely LOVED it! The dive shop is pretty small and they prioritize in delivering an unforgettable dive experience. The staffs are great and made me feel at home right away. I dove with Vincent, he was very thorough on the briefing and was excellent at spotting things under the water that would've been easily overlooked. He also went above and beyond and gave me some great tips and recommendations of things to see and do on the island. I feel that PMD truly care about its customers beyond just diving, they are here to help you have the time of your life in Koh Tao! I can't recommend them highly enough. So what are you waiting for? Go and get PIMPED!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Brand new school with excellent facilities and equipment. Wolf, our instructor, was highly professional and knowledgable. Me and my girlfriend completed the Open Water course in March 2014 with this school and we are both highly satisfied with the experience. This is the best value for money course you can get in the island if you are after a personalized, high quality course. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction