“Simeon and big brother”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Simeon and big brother”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

The best massage studio in Koh Tao! The best staff ever! You sould really visit that place! Search for Naang, Noi and Ya they really do great massages!

3 Thank Simeon K

Dhaka
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“Massage as the waters reach under your bed”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

The center is really quite with sounds of the water rolling under your bed. Its amazing. Very lovely, enjoy long massages at 300 bhat per hour

Visited August 2012
2 Thank TheTaskin
Wakefield, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Adaptable Thai Massage”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

All massages in town are are the same price 300B per hour (Jun 13). Whilst the ones on the beach, massage you in an open tent in the heat, Sukon massage you in a spacious air con room. My feet were washed in a beautiful pebble bath and I changed into the clothing provided. I was suffering with neck problems and informed the masseuse of this. She spent the first portion of the massage working on my neck before moving on to the regular thai massage positions. My massage lasted the hour and afterwards I felt invigorated and my neck was alot better. When I came to pay she charged me considerably less than I was expecting - because time had been spent on my neck as opposed to totally on thai massage the cost was reduced. I was very impressed with the service and the facilities they had and would whole heartedly recommend them.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank ZoeBowieW
Melbourne, Australia
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Thai massage”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

This was my last Thailand trip massage. I had thai massage here after recommendation of a local person. I guess it depends on the individual massager. I like strong massage, so, it didn't seem that strong for me. I prefer middle aged massager as they seem to have more experience and has more strength. However, many massagers seem to be in their 20s or early 30s who do not have much experience and strength. So, it was a bit disappointing for me. However, if you are looking for gentle to medium strength massage, you may like this place. The place is pleasant. There were several women clients who were getting foot massage and chatting while I was drinking tea at the end.

Thai massage: they click your individual fingers and sometimes tows. I got thai massage before in another place in Ko Thao and started feel my second finger sore. So, I should have told here not to click my fingers, but I let her do it. It took months to heal. So, please tell them if you feel uncomfortable getting finger/tow clicked or body backward/side to side etc... Safety first!

Other than that, I love thai massage.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank PoppyN L
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The best massage in kohtao”
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

I beck to kohtao every time I use service. Here number one clean place music quiet make more relaxing happiness

Visited April 2013