“really nice and recommendable”
Review of Aow Leuk 2

Aow Leuk 2
Ranked #111 of 198 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 30 September 2013

excellent location with good food and shakes. Price is reasonable, the vies is stunning and the waiters are very friendly. The drinks always come with a flower and the food is beautifully arranged (rather rare for this price).

2  Thank isena13
There are newer reviews for Aow Leuk 2

Reviewed 28 September 2013

We only went in because I cut myself swimming too close to a coral. The treated me without expecting anything in return but we decided to have lunch there and it was just great. BTW the snorkling was great too

2  Thank Ayal O
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Aow Leuk 2 has great juices, the food is ok, with a simply perfect location up on the rocks. Fast and free wifi.

But, completely ruined by the nutcase at the entrance to the beach, who was screaming at people constantly, (can be heard the length of the beach) threatening to cut peoples throats and worse. Do not understand why this is tolerated by any of the businesses on the beach, and would not expose my family to this kind of carry on if I had a choice.

5  Thank 2morebags
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

Koh tao is an amazing island to relax. we arrive here at about 6 in the afternoon and we found an advertisement saying that the beach was private and only accesible.till 5. We just wanted to have a look to the place for the day after when a man came to the fence in a ver bad mood and shouting and in different languages not including english but yes signs... told me that just to look we can go to the mountains.. Not propiate of the tailand way of treating tourist. when we were going another two girls arrive and pay 100bath to get into. Just for this is not worthy to even when I have read taht the.service.is wonderful
..so its a matter of money

1  Thank mmssmm
Reviewed 2 August 2013

we loved this restaurant. great views of the beach and the staff was very friendly and helpful. i had a quite spicy salad (a little to spicy for me!!) but it was a great experience.

1  Thank Magda R