“Purely Belter”
Review of Asia Divers

Asia Divers
Ranked #15 of 96 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Asia Divers - PADI 5 Star, Gold Palm International dive centre. We have twice daily dive trips 7:30 and 12:30 to various sites. We have multilingual staff and training materials including English, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Korean... Spacious fully equipped dive boats with first aid and O2. Impeccable safety record. Bar none!
“Purely Belter”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The staff are just amazing, aside from being absolutely brilliant friends (who we have kept in touch with) they are also brilliant teachers and I have met not one person who disagrees. There is only one place to do your diving in Koh Tao, whatever your experience level. Go and make yourself part of the family, because that's exactly what it is.

Visited May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
“Koh Tao Asia Divers Experience”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I had a wonderful time diving with Asia Divers.

James was a great instructor, friendly, funny and very helpful! In fact the whole team was! He made the experience comfortable, safe and most importantly, fun!

Shame about the weather, but it won't stop be from doing scuba diving again!

Visited June 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Dive School”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

While travelling through S/E Asia last October/november I spent a week with Asia divers learning to dive and then becoming addicted. From a complete beginner in their pool through to wanting to take on a night dive, the trainers (james, kev and claude) were fantastic! The accomodation was clean and comfortable and the location is great, just a short walk from the beach and plenty of bars and restaurants. I would recommend asia divers to anyone and im hoping I can return sometime soon.

UK
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fabulous dive school”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I did some fun diving, photography and videography with Asia Divers.
The whole crew are fabulous! A highly experienced Team with great facilities.
I highly recommend scuba diving with Asia Divers!

Visited June 2014
Warsaw, Poland
“Lifelong experience!”

When on Koh Tao and wondering whether scuba diving is for you - pop in to Asia
Divers and you will find out that with these guys diving is for everyone.

Seriously, I was a bit afraid of diving and open water in general (I almost s**t my pants to be honest) but we had such a great instructor - James Pope. They should actually add "... of scuba diving" to his name. "James Pope of the scuba diving" - that seems accurate. I am still amazed of this guy professionalism, calmness and sense of humour. Just few days before I was afraid of steping into water and after a while I became an open water diver. Definetely want to do the next level course with them.

Highly recommended!