“Very nice staff!”
Review of Asia Divers

Asia Divers
Ranked #35 of 102 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Asia Divers - PADI 5 Star, Gold Palm International dive centre. We have twice daily dive trips 7:30 and 12:30 to various sites. We have multilingual staff and training materials including English, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Korean... Spacious fully equipped dive boats with first aid and O2. Impeccable safety record. Bar none!
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

I did my open water with kate.
She was great. She Took the time to take me through everything. I would totally recommend asia divers. Nice staff, big boat and safe environment.

Also: maybe the cheapest and best place to go to do your open water.

Cheers,

Toni

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Amazing from start to finish. It was me and my friends first time and it was fantastic. Andre and James were excellent and you took little steps towards the final dive to build your confidence. They were so attentive you were never left alone it was excellent. Highly, highly recommended.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I stayed at the Asia Boutique guesthouse on Koh Tao and me and my friends decided to try a discover dive. We were booked in with ease and and all medical and physical attributes where explained to us in easy layman's terms.

Once we were out on the boat we were briskly walked through everything even to a degree that all members in my party were a little apprehensive as we were unsure if we had truly taken in all the details. However once in the water we realise we had nothing to worry about, our instructor was very reassuring and all of his previous instructions fell into place once we were in the water. A great dive which convinced me to return to the island and complete my Open Water PADI course.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I was in Koh Tao about a month ago now, mainly to free dive (which all went abit wrong), luckily i was staying in the resort and managed 4 fun dives with these guys! One of which i turned up 10 minutes before the truck was leaving to the pier and they still managed to help me out! All the staff were really friendly and would not hesitate to dive with these guys again.
Thanks for everything!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I shopped around Ko Tao to see which dive company I wanted. As a bit of a whimp, none of them filled me with confidence except Asia dive! Small groups, just myself and two friends, and luckily our instructor, James, was amazing. He had the patience of a saint, really comforting when we were nervous, professional and knowledgeable so we trusted him but he had friendly banter too :). We had so much fun! It was perfect to have small groups, an amazing instructor and in the end a PADI too. I really can't praise James enough, especially as I was so nervous but he was just so lovely and reassuring - thank you!!! X