“Fantastic !!!”
Review of Mojo Divers

Mojo Divers
Ranked #4 of 104 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small dive centre located at north end of Sairee beach, Koh Tao. We teach all courses from beginners & those just wanting to try diving up to Divemaster, the first professional level. We teach in small groups to give you a better, personal service which makes it more fun & safer. Our instructors have many years experience teaching and diving around the world.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I can only recommend Mojo, the team is fantastic, friendly & professional, I had a wonderful time with them!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,301)
All reviews
in 24 reviews
"whole team"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a great time with Mojo Divers. I look the advenced and some fun dives. They where very professional but still so frindly and make me fell like a part of their community!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Andrew was an awesome instructor and an incredible diver. He made everything fun and interesting while still making sure we became competent, certified divers. The entire team was so friendly and fun I had a great time with them both on the boat and on the island. Koh Tao is the perfect place to learn how to dive and I highly recommend doing it with Mojo!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Did my open water course and i liked it so much that i did my advanced course straight after! Super nice staff and the teachers are amazing. Teacher Cat is definitely one of the nicest and beat dive teachers you can get. It is really her passion and she will do everything so you feel safe/happy and confident with diving!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hey there,

So I‘ve done my Open Water Scuba Diving Course in the Mojo School on Koh Tao and it was such a good experience that I decided to do the Advanced Course there as well! The OW Course includes 3-4 days of skill learning, and 4 underwater dives already, there will be an underwater photographer if you want to get your dives captured as well. All in one with the Advanced you will dive 9 times - 20-45 min each dive. Afterwards you are allowed to dive anywhere with a depth of 30 meters!
It was really cool to directly learn the skills in the ocean and not in a pool where they show you skills first in a lot of other diving schools.
Besides the fact I was treated professional and friendly. All of the teachers and Dive Masters are really competent and make it easy for a non-native speaker like me to understand what is important and safe diving. I love that in comparison to bigger diving classes Mojo feels much more like a family and its easier to connect friendships even with your teachers. Diving itself is a wonderful experience because you will never have such a great perspective into the underwater world than in this way!
I would totally recommend the Diving Courses at Mojo Divers on Koh Tao! It’s cheap, funny, professional and a place where I found wonderful friends :)