“Good!”

Koh Tao Gym & Fitness
Ranked #3 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: The biggest and best gym on Koh Tao. 2 Story gym 400sqm with A/C and fully equipped with commercial gym equipment. We sell protein supplements and individual shakes. OPENING HOURS MON-FRI 07:30am - 10pm, SAT-SUN 8am - 9pm. Day pass 200:- water and towel included. Other memberships are also available. START CHANGING YOUR LIFE TODAY.
Reviewed 15 July 2014

What can I say. Air con gym!
There was basically everything I needed, so I was totally happy.

Really nice to do some real training in a cool place, but showers were missing?? Weren't they?

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We were only here for 3 days, and my hubby was complaining about not being able to hit the gym, which he does in his regular daily life. However we were in Thailand vacationing, and as hot as it is, not many people go to the gym...however we found this place after 2 days here and he went the next morning. There is a cardio room upstairs, and weights downstairs. Towels and a cold water is provided for you. The day pass was reasonable, but might be pricey for Thai standards.
If we stayed longer, he would've gotten the weekly pass!

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

This is awesome little modern AC GYM on the island. Staff is very helpful and professional.
We'll equipped 2 floors, free weights and cardio floor. Also plenty of classes to choose from ...and do not forget to try out next door FITNESS CAFE.

1  Thank Daniel E
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I've spent a month on Koh Tao and went to this gym every day -I loved it! It's clean, staff is friendly and it has everything you need.

1  Thank alexandranilsson77
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I stumbled upon signs for the gym when walking for a smoothie and thought I'd go lift some weights on a few occasions during my week on Kao Tao. The gym has everything you need and the blonde haired lady behind the counter was affable and charming.

The only thing I found strange was the shirts off training; it's indoors, it's air conditioned....... I appreciate it's the island vibe but I found it all a little homo erotic for my taste! Perhaps if they applied a shirts off policy for both sexes???? Also think people should wear training shoes, but appreciate I'm being a square!

It was 200 baht for a session, though there were discounts if you bought more sessions. Also protein shakes were available at the gym.

Would recommend it.