“Friendly, knowledgable and helpful”
Review of Blue Orchid Divers

Blue Orchid Divers
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I arrived in Koh Tao a relatively inexperienced diver and was quite panicky under the water due to my rubbish buoyancy! After completing my Advanced Diver Course with Aurora I felt so much better about diving so could then actually have fun on the fun dives! Aurora is a super star teacher who is incredibly knowledgable about the areas they dive in Koh Tao. David was my guide for a few of my fun dives and he is equally as passionate and knowledgeable about diving in Koh Tao as Aurora.
Not only were Blue Orchid divers excellent for the diving part of our holiday - they also made recommendations on where to eat, stay and gave great advice on the next part of our travels (to Indonesia). We contacted Blue Orchid before we arrived in Thailand and they arranged pick up from the port on Koh Tao and our accommodation. They are very reasonably priced compared to the other dive shops out there and I would definitely dive with them again.