“KO TAO's BEST BURGERS!”

Ranked #133 of 205 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Language barriers and some misunderstandings aside, the service was very good, fast and friendly.
They have the best and biggest burgers i've ever tasted on my travels, hands down!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

The team at Zanzi bar were fantastic. We were on our honeymoon, stating the "The Place" and we constantly ordered delivery from Zanzi Bar. The only issue we encountered was sometimes a language barrier with the staff over the phone but every order we received was exactly as ordered. They would deliver to our villa, with 15 minutes and the food was fantastic. I highly recommend the Zanzi Breakfast wrap and the wife recommends the vego burger. The staff were always nice when they arrived and never complained about the steps at The Place. To be honest, we never found the bar when we travelled Koh Tao but we loved the delivery service they offered during our honeymoon!

Reviewed 1 February 2014

My wife and I visited for lunch (and in search of decent WiFi), and found this place.

I'd seen a blog post that mentioned it as having good food and wifi, so it seemed like it'd be a good place.

The location:
Right next to the busy main road of Sairee, so plenty of motorbikes zooming past, drowning out conversations.

The venue:
Although shaded, it was quite hot. There were very few other patrons, which was a bit worrying, as we tend to subscribe to the idea that a busy place has better (and fresher) food.

The Food:
I ordered the vegetarian burrito, which was very filling and quite tasty. It was also quite a generous size.
My wife ordered the cheese burger with fries. The fries were probably the worst we've had, and (thankfully in this instance) was a tiny serving size - maybe 10-15 fries in total. The burger itself was "okay".

The WiFi:
Better than some other places we tried, but still a bit on-and-off with speeds. That's the joy of being on an island in Thailand, maybe? To do my internet banking, it was too slow, so I had to use my mobile's 3G connection.

Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

I loved this place!
The food was great, fresh bread every day, and big, healthy portions with a ridiculously extensive menu.
I can't recommend this place enough!
They also deliver nearly anywhere on the island! Brilliant for when we needed munchies and couldn't drive anywhere.
The staff were also lovely and were so friendly to myself and my daughter.
Try their breakfast wraps! Mmm

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

You may think I am exaggerating but I am not. Having lived in Bangkok for ten years I have come to accept the fact that Thais don't like sandwiches. And they can't make them. But in a city with around 100,000 expats or tourists you would expect a few places that could deliver a sandwich that could compete with your local high street deli in UK. But no. A handful of places exist in Bangkok, but they still lack something. So imagine my surprise when I found exactly that missing something for only around 150 baht in the middle of the gulf of thailand on the tiny resort island of ko tao. I just wish they would set up a branch near my office in the capital, I would eat there every day, probably twice. If I could buy this place and move it to the city I would. Zanzi bar, the only place to eat a sandwich.