“Absolutely YUMMY”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Koh Tao
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Cuisines: International, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: A salad bar and Restaurant in a small tropical island, Koh Tao, Thailand. Serving up delicious, nutritious and wholesome home style meals.
Germany
“Absolutely YUMMY”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Chicken Baguette Burgers are so good! Came with a side salad, the dressing was mindblowing good. Milkshakes are yum as well. Massive Beef Burgers. A gem in Koh Tao! Reasonable prices, good service, free wifi.
Only thing: Opening hours too short! They should be open for lunch AND brekkie, we were so sad when they were already closed at like 10am in the morning...

2 Thank Kristina_B2

San Juan de Alicante, Spain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best breakfast I eat in Thailand!”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Great food is a must do if u r in Tao!!! Good prices, nice atmosphere and everything taste delicious!!

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
“A Gem on the Dirt Road!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

What a great, little restaurant in Chalok! My wife and I visited I Love Salad several times during our five days on Tao. My wife went there several times for coffee while I was out diving, and she says the coffee is great!

We tried several of their menu items… one that stood out for me was the veggie burger with beet root. It is rare for me to order a veggie burger (I typically go with beef), but this burger was quite good! I definitely recommend it.

• Visited January 2014
Chester
“Great salads and healthy eating”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I loved this little place it ticked all the boxes. Great food, very healthy eating, free wifi
I would have given it 5 stars except I had to eat my meal so quickly as I and my food where being attacked by flies.
The positive thing here was all the food was covered and refrigerated so at least the flies weren't on the food before I ordered it.

“Veggie heaven”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

This isn't a veggie restaurant, but it does have loads of choices, and great if you need a break from Thai food. ALL of our meals there were brilliant. Can recommend both the veggie burgers, you won't go wrong with either of them. Try a Lassie there, they are also great.

Visited January 2014