“delicious homemade food”

Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Koh Tao
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: International, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: A salad bar and Restaurant in a small tropical island, Koh Tao, Thailand. Serving up delicious, nutritious and wholesome home style meals.
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Very good fresh, homemade food. The salads are great, you can choose from a menu or create your own (my favourite was the summer salad with chicken, avocado and mango). They also serve sandwiches, wraps, burgers, several pasta dishes and have a breakfast menu, fresh shakes and juices and desserts. Very friendly staff and reasonably priced

1  Thank VeToOnTour

Reviewed 12 May 2014

After late night party, a dish of good taste fresh salad.
I order Spanish Lasagna. It fresh, delicious, and energized.
The side dish salad is really good.

Then I try the dessert, Peanut Butter Bar.
It is also a very good dessert.

Helpful nice staff.

I feel regret that i did not try a burger !! it look great.

1  Thank itjustohm
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Have been eating breakfast and lunch here several times during my stay at Koh Tao, and kept finding myself coming back. The food is good, sometimes even great depending on the particular dish, the choice of drinks is good, particularly the fruit juice of the day. Prices are good and the service is really good, the staff is very friendly and almost too humble. Free wifi as well.

1  Thank Mikkel J
Reviewed 20 April 2014

While traveling throughtout Thailand I mainly ate at local restaurants and ate the local food (Thailand has awful western restaurants) and it was sooooo nice to find to find a place with good americanized food. I'm from California and this place reminded me of a cafe that you would see there. I got a greek pasta dish and my friend got a mango salad and both were phenomenal.

1  Thank Karissa B
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

They do all fresh locally sourced food, salads all washed in filtered water so no fear of stomach problems!! Salads, breakfast, burgers, meals, shakes all made fresh all so tasty, good size portions and really friendly staff, definitely worth a visit!!

1  Thank hol-lou82