“Not just about the salad”
Review of I Love Salad

I Love Salad
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Koh Tao
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: International, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: A salad bar and Restaurant in a small tropical island, Koh Tao, Thailand. Serving up delicious, nutritious and wholesome home style meals.
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Friendly atmosphere and a good choice of different meals, despite the name. Could of eaten way more than the portion given, but I was particularly hungry.

1  Thank Roisin B

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I visited this cafe/ restaurant after a friend recommended it and I wasn't disappointed.
Really tasty, fresh, clean food.
Beautiful breakfasts, incredible salads and amazing shakes.
Well worth stopping by.

1  Thank BiggestBean
Reviewed 5 July 2014

And yes, I've tried a few thing :) Basically went twice a day - breakfast, lunch or dinner. So many vegetarian options and in general super healthy food. Best part: Very fair prices!

1  Thank 50Corinna
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We ate here many times when we were on Ko tao! The Salads are awesome and the veggie burger rocked! See you next time!

1  Thank Janne R
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

This place was so tasty! Everything was fresh and delicious. The Lassis are amazing. Keep up the good work! We loved eating here so much I think we came back 3 times during our short stay in Chalok.

1  Thank Natradee Q