Sensi Paradise
US$63
US$72
US$47
Agoda.com
Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$42
Haadtien Beach Resort(Koh Tao)
US$154
US$144
Ban's Diving Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$78
  • Breakfast included
US$112
US$83
Agoda.com
In Touch Resort & Restaurant(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$58
Aminjirah Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$54
1,346 results
All reviewsmosquito netromantic sea viewday bedon stiltstraditional thai stylesairee beachdressing gownsmae haadwooden bungalowshotel beachfamily bungalowlong tailprivate beachnice resortmaster diversair conlight sleeper
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Fantastic hotel. Private beach. Great cottages. Fantastic swimming pool. Helpfull and nice staff.
Got married on Koh Toa, with the help of the hotel. Most beautiful moment in our life.Special thanks to the manager Somsak who made our stay unforgettable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PascalenAlicia V
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

I came here with my wife for our honeymoon, the bungalows was ok, the hotel is very close to the port.
The thing is that i have a very good friend living on the island so i invite him to the pool and have a time with me. When we are in the water, with a lot of diferent people from the hotel, came someone from the reception hotel and became yelling as "you cant swim in this pool" " you have to go out of the pool right now"...... I scare a little because a didt undestand very well whats happening....
I feel very unconfortable and also my friend because all the people look as strange.... So i go to the reception, talk to the manager, and he told me what do you want to do?? You want to kick out this employ?
I was shock... Never again! Y didnt recomend this hotel

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jack S
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I can't understand how there can be any bad reviews of this resort. If people want a 5 star luxury hotel with no sign of nature or wildlife then Ko Tao probably isn't the island to go to. The wildlife is noisy but I didn't see any signs of geckos, spiders or mosquitos in my cabin. The staff here really make you feel like a valued customer. I wasn't too keen on my first cabin as it was located quite a way from the main reception area and the lovely staff had no problems with moving me to a different cabin after one night. The pool areas are immaculate and totally relaxing. The beach is also lovely with great snorkelling just off shore (my only issue was the poor condition of the free snorkelling equipment so bringing your own would be good if you are a keen snorkeller). Breakfast on the waterfront was idyllic and the food was lovely too. I didn't eat an evening meal there but it looked good and not too much more expensive than local restaurants. For local/cheap food try NaNa on the down road in the town near the pier.

I walked around the south coast via Jansom Bay and all the way to Chalok Bay. It's a really lovely walk with some amazing beaches on the way. It's not really too far and fairly easy to follow but I would recommend starting early as it gets hot! Also pick up a guidebook from reception which has a good map and detail of the walk within it.

The hotel does offer a free pick up from the pier but it can be quite hard to see the Sensi Paradise sign so just look around a bit!

I want to come back here again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Laura111UK
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Sensi Beach Resort is very well run and very professional. Our rooms where great with views over the sea. It's only about a 10 minute walk to the pier. The resort is on the quieter end of the beach. It's very chilled out! We had a free pick up & drop off to the pier which was handy with our luggage.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Robert W
Reviewed 21 March 2014

We spent 3 days here while taking a diving course. We enjoyed our stay immensely. The accommodations were simple, clean and effective. Each room is its own self contained wood bungalow with a raised balcony with chairs and lounger, set in the resort. Although the resort is not new, it is well maintained with landscaping, a nice swimming pool, restaurant and 2 beaches. The snorkelling off the coral beach is excellent with lots of fish.

Breakfast was not a wide choice, but what was on offer was well done and plentiful.

Staff were helpful and proactive.

The resort is a 5-10 min walk from the pier at Mae Head and 35 min walk from the bars and restaurants at the north end of soirée beach.

The only negative is the wifi internet system in the rooms which can be erratic and you can waste a lot of time trying to connect to their system.

We would definitely come back here and would look forward to doing so.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple