Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jesus V F H
Maastricht, The Netherlands

At the bar

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 31 Jan 2020via mobile
Great place to chill and relax. Atmosphere is super nice, drinks are good and so are the prices. You sitting in front of the beach, literally. Dogs playing around and sunset at your two o clock. Definitely recommended
Date of stay: January 2020
3.6 miles from Buddha View Dive Centre
Beachfront
Restaurant
View more hotels in Koh Tao
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2019 via mobile

Great scuba diving course work friendly, professional instructors and staff. There is a pool for the initial diving skills training.
Note, if you choose to stay here, that the accommodation is very basic, more similar to a youth hostel. The superior rooms have air conditioning and a flushing toilet, imagine that! ;-)
But if you are fine with basic facilities, this is a very friendly place with a restaurant and bar and a good vibe of diving enthusiasts.
You can always take the course here and stay in one of the nearby resorts, if you prefer nicer rooms.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2019

We stayed at Budda View Dive Resort for five nights and took our diving certificate (PADI). We had the best time and would rekommend Budda View to everyone! The accommodation was clean and you could choose a room with AC or fan. Everybody is super friendlly and the vibe is chill.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 13 September 2019 via mobile

Diving experience:
I had an excellent diving experience with Chris Burke and Tiago! I highly recommend both of them as instructors! Chris is easy-going and funny but also professional, informative and timely. I was incredibly anxious/nervous about diving and he truly helped me to feel more calm and have a wonderful experience diving. My friend Dana cried because she wasn’t sure if she wanted to dive or not and after speaking with Chris, she decided to sign up for the diving course with me and was so glad she did! She also was nervous but Chris helped her to feel calm and have fun diving. We saw so many cool fish and sea life! I highly recommend this diving experience to anyone! I would love to return to one day.

Accommodation:
The accommodation itself was very basic with no toilet paper or blankets (unless you pay a deposit) and no air conditioning. However, the cost of the room was included in my diving course so it was still a great value. We also had the option to pay a little more for an air-conditioned room. I really enjoyed the beautiful view of the beach from the beach bar and restaurant. The food is also very good!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2019

My boyfriend and I stayed here whilst he completed his diving course. We were both extremely disappointed with the rooms and the service that the people working at the hotel provided. The room on the website was described as ‘basic’ but basic was an understatement. When we arrived at the hotel, there were no blankets on our bed and no toilet roll, which is ridiculous for the amount of money that we paid for the room. We had to give the reception a 200 baht deposit for blankets which we have never had to do in any other hotel during our stay in Thailand. As well as this, the staff did not clean the room ONCE or give us fresh towels at any point, even though we stayed for 5 days! When I asked the lady at reception if we could have fresh sheets, she claimed that they ‘don’t really do that.’ We also didn’t have flushing toilets, which was horrendous.
The diving course however, was fantastic. My boyfriend loved every minute of it and is now a certified scuba diver. We can not fault the diving program or the instructors. The instructors were very professional, patient and calm.
We would recommend anybody to complete the diving course as it is a wonderful experience but book your accommodation elsewhere!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 15 May 2019 via mobile

I did OW & AOW at buddha view.
My instructor, Chris Burke is fantastic!
He's great and very professional. I felt completely safe and had great fun.
Thank you Chris, it was just perfect!
I highly reccomend him for any new divers

Date of stay: May 2019