Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
sangha k

Fine but not the best one

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 Feb 2018via mobile
Stayed 3 nights satisfied but can't tell it was the best one in Lampang.

Hotel building seemed to be structured recently, quite modern and clean. Also room was decent and spacious. But when I first got into my room I felt that it's not in very good condition - housekeeping was little bit disappointing and I saw some dirt and spiderweb on the ceiling. If the staffs pay attention a bit more about maintaining the building, it would be much much better.

Overall it was fine staying at B2 except hundreds of mosquitoes and little far from the downtown.
In the map, it seemed to be just a step away from the main road, but it's not like that; in order to enter the building you have to walk all the way to the backstreet. In 10mins. walk far, there are several big marts and bus terminal. Around the hotel, however, there's almost nothing you can grab a bite.
And I hate myself that I ignored a review saying watch about for mosquitoes. For 3 nights I killed  about 50 mosquitoes, I have no idea where they keep passing through into the room. Maybe, it was mosquitoes' nest, I felt sorry for breaking into their home.
Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
vue chambre
2.1 miles from B2 Lampang Boutique & Budget Hotel
    £16
0.9 miles from B2 Lampang Boutique & Budget Hotel
Free parking
Graffiti on the wall at this lovely hotel includes all important landmarks of Lampang, local people life style, unique horse carriage in the city.
    £20
0.6 miles from B2 Lampang Boutique & Budget Hotel
View more hotels in Lampang
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel is one good choice for lication in lampang that is not too far from the main road and surrounding by many shoppingmall like Lotus and Central. Hotel is quiet. Staff is okay but not that willing to service much.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Pretty decent budget boutique hotel. Good shower WiFi a fridge / mini bar and a desk. I paid 11 Euros a night. The only downside is that the nearest supermarket is a Tesco and it's 15 minutes walk. The Tesco has a good food court.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Stayed here for one night for a friend wedding in Lampang. Here are the feedback:

Nice room with no coffee/tea provided only bottle water. Basic bathroom. No hair dryer. No iron and ironing board to borrow. Higher room got quite a nice view but a trade-off with the stairs as there is only one lift and it is EXTREMELY SLOW! It is faster just to walk up the stairs!

Staffs are nice but slow. It took them quite a while just reactivate the keycard.

Overall, it is okay for a one or two night stay for a 650THB per night.

Room tip: Higher room got nice view.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank vspeang
Reviewed 24 November 2016

I was staying here for a night during my business trip in Lampang province! The hotel staff was not quite welcome during the check in and check out time, I have quickly booked a room and present the voucher to him but unfortunately he couldn't found my reservation, therefore I waited almost 30 minutes without any notice from staff! Overall is great if no much expectation from human there. The room was really clean enough and comfy bed, the hotel location was a bit far from the main road but their staff can be able to arrange a local transportation well.

Room tip: High floor, far from elevator
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Get through a little bit in its alley first, without breakfast. Hotel accommodation situated near its downtown, so its convenient to reach there. it's also near the supermarket. its room is large. Staff provides us good service.Car parking is safe and its toilet is large too.

Date of stay: November 2015