“Yummy breakfast. ”

Rowann Restaurant
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Cuisines: French, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Restaurant, Creperie, French food, Thai Food, Burgers ans Snack and special mention for the Breakfast
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This small place has a breakfast I've been craving for. For 100B you get two eggs with bacon and ham, wholewheat toast, glass of fresh orange juice (oh, so good) and a cup of nice coffee. Very tasty :) The owners are a Thai-French couple, very friendly and ready to chat.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Eat a burger here. Really good ! French fries from fresh potatoes, real fresh and homemade mayonnaise in the burger. One of the best burger in Pai. I took chicken and the steack was

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had breakfast here and chose the healthy choice with toast. 100 thb each for museli, yogurt and fruit, which 2 slices of bread that were actually toasted, and not just warmed up, like 90% of Thailand. Tea or coffee and orange juice was included in the price also.

A must visit

1  Thank Padwala
Reviewed 14 February 2014

it was really nice!!
Nice food: thai french, britain, for all the test! i came for breakfast and it was so cool! zen attitude with ambiante music, really original! the boss and his wife are really funny and tell us good place to visite in pai!
it was really the best place for us in this village and price really ship! thank again!

1  Thank lapadousocler
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my breakfast here this morning. I went for the healthy option and for 80 Bhat I was given fresh (not concentrated) OJ, a proper MUG of tea and a good sized bowl of fruit, yoghurt and muesli with honey drizzled on top. Delicious! I'll be back to try the salted pancakes later. Good service and a fine place to watch the world passing by.

2  Thank Sam H