“Hidden gem in Pai!”

Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed in Pai for a little while in July and stumbled across Bigs Little Cafe by accident. But what an accident that turned out to be! I couldn't reccomend this place enough, extremely good food at a good price and the owner is a very friendly guy.

This place is so good it became a daily visit for me and my group for breakfast!

The only downside is that its very small, which means you can be waiting quite a while for space to free up.

But all in all I couldnt reccomend this place enough!

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Accidentally found this place during my stay in Pai. Housed in the middle of the walking street make it hard to miss. Tried the Chicken Pesto ! It's so delicious ! Don't miss this awesome place, where the real foods is serve :)

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Mu husband had a beef burger and I had a chicken burger. The beef burger was tasty, but definitely needed something (seasoning perhaps?) and the chicken burger lacked flavor. Once I added salt, mustard, etc., it tasted OK. The fries were really tasty. Overall, just OK. I did also notice not one, but three cockroaches climbing around the counter--the guy cooking swiped them towards the food prep area. It was a little gross.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Here you can get any type of sandwich, burger etc and the breakfasts are absolutley amazing. It's always busy but what is better is that the food is all prepared in front of you. Including even the hash browns from scratch. The lady working there is very friendly and I know that everyone else who dined here on the THREE times I went really enjoyed the meals too

1  Thank holiday602
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped by on the way through town as it looked like a good place to eat, the guy was really cool and the food was really good. He made it all in front of us and you can see he loves to cook. Best food I've had in Northern Thailand so far and definately the best non-Thai food I've had since I arrieved. Ohh and he makes his own sausages, actuall English pork sausages!

1  Thank NiallJervis