1. Ambiance - the hotel is beautifully designed and maintained. You can see that there is much attention to detail paid to making this place a little hidden oasis: flowers, plants, fish and interesting decorative items. A photography would definitely have a lot of fun on this property
2. Uniqueness - breakfast was really cute and with lots pretty little jars and special sauces. Very unique. The staff was attentive and accommodated our large group very well.
3. Parking - there is a sizable parking lots on one of the hotel which saved us a lot of hassle, especially it's located near a busy market area with small streets and not much space to be had.
1. Credit card has a 3% surcharge. Not that I mind, just as a reminder for other. This is the first I came across in Thailand 2. food quantity is a bit small. If you are hungry, you'll need second for sure
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Boutique-Hotel situated in a tropical garden in the heart of Sukhothai. Traditional Bungalow in teak wood resting on piles with terrace. All rooms stylish furnished. Fishing ponds. Lobby with library and art gallery. Homemade furniture, homemade jam, yogurt, fresh coffee, etc. French and English speaking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lotus Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.